WTB: 4 spoke Steering wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 4 spoke Steering wheel

I am shopping for a Spyker in the US, and was wondering if and where I could buy the nice 4-spoke steering wheel (that doesn't have an airbag), and how much I should expect to spend? Thanks in advance!

... the Spykers for sale can be found here. As for the propeller steering wheel, the lower the chassis number, the better the chance. You'd have to check them one by one... for example this one comes with it! On any other one, you could change the steering wheel, but it is a bit of work!!!

Comment

As far as I know, there are no more unspoken for propellor steering wheels available in the world. I'll double check for you tomorrow.
      Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
        As far as I know, there are no more unspoken for propellor steering wheels available in the world. I'll double check for you tomorrow.
        Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by physans View Post
          Thanks in advance!
          Stuck in London. Little delay in checking
          Rijk

Comment

No problem

Comment

I learned that there is only one propeller steering wheel in the World that is still unspoken for. Bids are out, and it is going a hefty price, because it comes complete with steering wheel and the impossible to source hub.
              Rijk

Comment

... how many propeller steering wheels are there in total?

I started counting the C8 Spyders only: 29 are mounted originally on CPP cars, 1 was swapped on a late CPP car (#070) and at least 4 Karmann cars changed to propeller steering wheels.
                Last edited by amzamz; 28-06-2014, 06:26.

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                  I learned that there is only one propeller steering wheel in the World that is still unspoken for. Bids are out, and it is going a hefty price, because it comes complete with steering wheel and the impossible to source hub.
                  Is a separate hub needed too?
                  Is the price more than $8,000 US?

Comment

Unbeknownst to me it was sold, in june as far as
                    I know that was the last complete set.
                    Rijk

Comment

Working...
                    X