Spyker Scale Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnTheLam View Post
    I am still hopeful someone will make a nice 1:18 Spyker!
    Black Laviolette please!

Comment

... a rare 1:43 Spyker model on ebay now. See here. Not really cheap!!! STILL AVAILABLE...
      Last edited by amzamz; 15-02-2011, 07:08.

Comment

... here we go: the 2010 LeMans car is now available in 1:43.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
          ... here is a next kit of a 1:43 Spyker! Labeled as "provence moulage K1913". Does anyone know more about these kits? I find it strange that I have never noticed them earlier.
          ... there would be a small business for a keen youngster*: take this model kit, and offer to us Spyker owners a finished model in the correct exterior / interior color for each VIN. I am sure we would pay double, and wait a month for it!

*pensioners, too, but they may rather do scale models of the 1904 Spyker :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
            The first Aileron
            .. that was June 2010! Now I finally got my Aileron (April 2011)...
            Attached Files

Comment

NICE !
              Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Looks good, some nice details. I understand why it's been delivered so late: it has got some of the details of the production version of the aileron that was presented only a month ago.
                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

... like what? You make me curious now! I can see almost no difference to the 2010 photogrph presented by Hans (here) on June 18, 2010. Hans, where did that specimen come from?

The only difference I can spot so far, is that my model has a filler cap in the back on the right, whereas the early photo doesn't show this...

Comment

The filler cap is indeed one, but there is more to see for the trained eye . I can't see all the angles from your photos (nor from SpykerOwner's) but this is what I can see:
                    • Gaps in the rear wind shield
                    • 'gills' under the back end, just like the SWB car

What I can't see, and what might not be in your scale car, are these production changes:
                    • more speakers in the dash
                    • navigation software finished, the 'egg' on the exposed gear lever has been replaced with touchpad
                    • new lay-out around exhausts
                    Last edited by IVR007; 17-04-2011, 00:09.
                    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                      ... there would be a small business for a keen youngster*: take this model kit, and offer to us Spyker owners a finished model in the correct exterior / interior color for each VIN. I am sure we would pay double, and wait a month for it!

*pensioners, too, but they may rather do scale models of the 1904 Spyker :lol:
                      I will be finishing the 1:8 C8 models this year. and they are available to owners in the correct colours and specifications etc. i am in discussions about making a 1:18 limited run of models too so as they say watch this space or email me... to be put on a pre order list.

Comment

@ Jim
                        Might it be possible that we enthusiast also can buy a 1.8 or 1.18 scale model when they are available?
                        Olav

Instagram
                        https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

... @jim
                          do you have a website which is working? a price list or photos of Spyker models (at whatever stage they may be...)? I am having difficulties to find you in the internet.

Comment

Jim, I would be interested in a 1:18 C8 Spyder, but would like to understand pricing in advance.

Thank you.
                            With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Hi sorry for not replying sooner. We have just moved to larger offices and workshops .
                              We have the 1:8 model well underway and will be opening an order book shortly.

Please email me at : j.sommerin@me.com
                              to be put on our mailing list for pictures. We are also I talks with a friend in Holland who has produced some great models in 1:18 scale of Jim Glickenhaus's P 4/5c racing Ferrari regarding helping finish our 1:18 version .

Comment

... rare 1:43 model of a C8 Spyder on eBay.

Comment

Working...
                                X