lovely small Alfa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovely small Alfa

... saw this at Le Mans. Lovely little car!
    Attached Files

The 4C is a very nice car. Lots of (exposed) carbon fiber. 240 bhp and less than 1,000 kg

Comment

Me in the 4C
      Attached Files

Comment

... is there enough legroom? Or, do you have to keep pressing down that pedal :lol: ...

Comment

I am almost 6 foot 2 and I fit in the 4C

Comment

Glad they're changing those headlights. Those were the only downside really. Everytime I looked at it, this image popped up in my head...

SpiderCloseUp.jpg
            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
              The 4C is a very nice car. Lots of (exposed) carbon fiber. 240 bhp and less than 1,000 kg
              Did they manage to stay under 2200LB?
              Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                Did they manage to stay under 2200LB?
                That's hard to tell. Alfa likes to cheat a little so they only mention the dry weight, which is 895 kg. So I guess the official kerb weight must be just under or just over 1,000kg

Comment

I just took a look in the Dutch register for vehicle registration (RDW) and the 4C is listed at 995 kg.

Comment

That is incredible. Is it bigger than a Lotus Elise?
                    Rijk

Comment

I haven't compared the specs. But the 4C is wider and waaaaaaaay easier to get into the cabin.

Comment

The getting in and out was why I eventually tired of my elise. I was in my 30's when I had it but it was still too difficult. I did drive the elise back and forth from new York to Hilton head SC. 2, 7 hour diving days each way. On the way down I had a 100 lb yellow Labrador riding shotgun. The elise was a great car when you got in it. I'm excited to check out the 4c. I love the looks.

Comment

My son likes the 4C too
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jac View Post
                            The getting in and out was why I eventually tired of my elise. I was in my 30's when I had it but it was still too difficult. I did drive the elise back and forth from new York to Hilton head SC. 2, 7 hour diving days each way. On the way down I had a 100 lb yellow Labrador riding shotgun. The elise was a great car when you got in it. I'm excited to check out the 4c. I love the looks.
                            This one:lol::lol::lol:
                            Attached Files
                            Rijk

Comment

Holy mother ####. That is it! I special ordered it red on red from Valenti in CT. I waited a year and a half. I traded it for an a8 in oneonta where that was taken. SMALL WORLD. I told you my friend Steve from that dealership remembered you and your spyker. I feel bad for the new owner as he still must be pulling my dog's hair out of the car. I know I am still pulling them out of my couch at home

Comment

Working...
                              X