X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #151 offered for sale at Evan Paul Motorcars
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• #095 is back on eBay. Aside from what's in the registry, was there anything deeply questionable about this car?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matinik View Post
        #095 is back on eBay. Aside from what's in the registry, was there anything deeply questionable about this car?
        I looked at it five years ago and it had more scuffs and wear on the leather than you'd expect. Not sure its history since then other than it has been around the world a bit and now seems to be on different (dark) wheels. It could be great just needs a good inspection to be sure.

Comment

• Hot tip for anyone looking for a Laviolette
          Attached Files

Comment

• Here's a pic from the auction site.
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's a pic from the auction site.
              Funny, when I looked yesterday - there were no pics of anything from the auction. Thanks for posting!

Comment

• I think they were just posted - I happened to be snooping around. Does this look familiar to anyone? I reached out to the auction house asking for some type of identification... They're stating it has 10 miles - but I'm dubious.

Comment

Here's a pic from the auction site.
                  My bet is on #202

Comment

• Looks like a seizure from a "pill mill" case... Court documents are here:

http://98zo02bh3v9r369dtffl01cj.wpen...Indictment.pdf

The owner (Dr. Xiulu Ruan) is sentenced to 21 years as he and his co-defendent raked in millions by overprescribing potent narcotic pain medications... There are some nice cars in that list...
                    Last edited by Matinik; 24-09-2017, 21:48.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                      My bet is on #202
                      Yes it is. Being sold by the courts. This car now has an 'interesting' history. Does anyone know who's been servicing or looking after it? Can we find out: would like to know more about it... would match my Spyder nicely.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
                        Yes it is. Being sold by the courts. This car now has an 'interesting' history. Does anyone know who's been servicing or looking after it? Can we find out: would like to know more about it... would match my Spyder nicely.
                        Great cars and watches too. Anybody familiar with how these US Marshal auctions work? Do lots have reserves or do they just go to high bidder?

Comment

Does anyone know who's been servicing or looking after it?
                          If the mileage is indeed 10, the answer is probably no one

Comment

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                            My bet is on #202
                            That's correct!
                            DSC_0029.jpg
                            Here's a link to the auction.
                            Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• By a strange coincidence I will be in Austin the weekend of the Auction!

Maybe I should buy on Saturday then watch Max win on the Sunday?

Comment

By a strange coincidence I will be in Austin the weekend of the Auction!
                                Coincidence? I think not

Comment

Working...
                                X