epic journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• epic journey

... it seems somebody is seriously challenging Fiona! Have a look at this or that!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by amzamz; 23-06-2011, 15:20.

Totally awesome! Great find, amzamz!
    With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Yes, but what's with the baby on the stepup??

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
        ... it seems somebody is seriously challenging Fiona!
        :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

A few more years, and they have eight children
          Rijk

Comment

How did I miss this thread?

I am very, very jealous. I would happily travel for the rest of my life but the money always runs out and I have to come back to work.
            I've seen stories like this before about familes setting off for a year or two of world touring but usually it's a retired stockbroker or somebody to whom money is no object. They pay silly money to a company to prep a ridiculously large unimog camper or such like and make their way round the world by throwing money at it.
            It's interesting to read that these people have managed to travel for so long on so little and what a fabulous car! I can't help feeling it's the opposite extreme though. People have been very generous to me on my travels, inviting me to stay and giving me small gifts but I always try to give something back (English music CD's went down very well in Iran). I don't like to feel I'm taking advantage of peoples generosity. I assume they must be taking part time jobs to earn a little cash, otherwise they would be effectively begging for money to ship their car to the next continent, buy visas, petrol, oil, clothes for their children.

I also feel there is a degree of child abuse involved in naming the baby "Wallaby Zapp"!

Comment

Working...
            X