My new Lamborghini LP560

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Lamborghini LP560

I custom ordered a Lambo LP560-4 in Blu Cepheus. I also got matching stitching on the interior and it turned out great! I have never had a new Lambo so this is really cool for me to go thru the whole process of order, build and delivery. I took her up to Race the Base a few weeks ago and had a blast! We got to wet drift, a time attack course and top speed down a 2 mile airforce runway. My top speed was 340kph on the speedo. Lots of fun!!!
    Attached Files

Wow, this is an unexpected (for me) but amazing color for the Lambo. Congrats!

Comment

Well done! Beautiful car, looks like an amazing day!

As a multiple Lambo owner, I suggest using a GPS to check your speeds. Some of my Lambos the speedo has run about 10% high for some reason. Regardless, you were going very, very fast -- especially on a wet runway! OMG! Wow.
      With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

340 KMH on a damp track? Very ballsy
        Rijk

Comment

... that photo of the speedo.... looks scary. Did you do it yourself? In the rain?

Comment

I have had a few Lambo's so far (Countach, Jalpa, LM002, Gallardo TT and now the LP560) All of them have speedo's that are optimistic lol.

The track event was over the course of two days and I took most of the pictures on day one when it was raining. Day two was dry in the afternoon and thats when I got the picture of 340kph (my friend took the picture). There was lots of room on the track so it was easy to hit 325-330 almost every single time.

Two years ago we did the same event and I had my Spyker and was able to hit 296kph verified by a radar gun!!

Comment

Same event?

Lamborghini Aventador mist rempunt met 340 km/u video Autojunk.nl (80707)
              Rijk

Comment

You can see Rhyno pulling away at the end of the clip

Comment

Oh dear. Always painful to see unplanned offroading in an Aventador!

Comment

... already Ettore Bugatti said "My cars are made to go, not to stop!" In that sense, this driver has style. :lol:

Comment

Yes that was the same event. There was only a couple "incidents" lol
                      The LP700 only had a few broken bits, nothing major. The owner really drives that car!

Comment

Glad to hear it! The way they should be driven.

Comment

Congrats on the pick up Rhyno. Nice color.

Also glad to hear that #171 will be sticking around!

Comment

Working...
                          X