Window Dressing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Dressing

I suspect there's at least one Spyker Owner who would think it a waste of this motor car to use it as window dressing. And a few original wheels lying around too!! I bought a sweater, the car is not for sale though.... It's in the Etiqueta Negra store in NYC for anyone interested...
    Attached Files

We have a client in the Netherlands that has a Nuvolari owned Bugatti 35 C(?).

In his office are a set of spare wheels, exhaust and some other parts. It really adds to the decor

If anything, I would say that his wheels are looking much older that the ones in your images....
    Rijk

Comment

... I know many Bug owners which use replica wheels and replica engines for racing. The original sits in the living room!

Comment

A sweater might not pull me in the door, but if I walk by and see a Bugatti, I am going in!
        With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

I second that!

The Bass Pro Shop near here has a nice Chevrolet 3100, they use it to display sweaters I think. It's a nice touch. But I look at it and see that it's pretty solid, and doesn't need anything. It really should be on the road, while not particularly rare.

Comment

Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
            I suspect there's at least one Spyker Owner who would think it a waste of this motor car to use it as window dressing. And a few original wheels lying around too!! I bought a sweater, the car is not for sale though.... It's in the Etiqueta Negra store in NYC for anyone interested...
            Looks like a Pure Sang Replica from Argentina.

Argentina CGT_37 The Bugatti and Alfa Romeo Assembly - YouTube

Comment

Working...
            X