Porsche Panamera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche Panamera

What do you guys think. The first factory pictures came out.
    Rijk

from behind I like it, but that tells everything: too stretched and big, just like the rapide. I would prefer the estoque.
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

well, i just can't like the car. it's just ugly.

Comment

Meer foto’s van de Porsche Panamera » Autoblog.nl » Autonieuws van de straat
        Rijk

Comment

I don't like the hatchback look. Such a big car should be a sedan in my opinion...

Comment

It is really designed as a 4-door 911.....
            I don't know. I guess i'd go for the Lamborghini Estoque or the very elegant Lagonda Rapide.

Or should we hope for the Spyker E8........ Looks very sleak!!!!

Guys (@ Spyker Cars), if you are reading this...........

Derde modelserie Spyker: vierdeurs coupe E8?

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
              It is really designed as a 4-door 911.....
              I don't know. I guess i'd go for the Lamborghini Estoque or the very elegant Lagonda Rapide.
              I need a four door, four wheel drive.
              Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                I need a four door, four wheel drive.
                That's easy Rijk.

D8

Order already?What color?

Comment

I actually quite like it! When I saw the spyshots I really didn't think they'd be able to make it look good, but they did. To some degree at least. It's not stunningly beautiful but I don't think it's an ugly car either.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
                    That's easy Rijk.

D8

Order already?What color?
                    My wife thinks that bringing the kids to school in a D8 in New York is a little too much. But, I have not given up hope yet. I'm working on her.
                    Rijk

Comment

My wife thinks that bringing the kids to school in a D8 in New York is a little too much. But, I have not given up hope yet. I'm working on her.
                      Just tell her that it's basically the same as your Cayenne!

You better not tell her about the 'advantage' of having a D8 on your driveway: Even more car enthousiasts on your doorstep!! :lol::lol:

Comment

Order it in black.

Black is the color for a car if you do not want to get noticed. LOL

Or very dark blue...
                        Friend had a bright orange Diablo and a dark blue 550 Maranello parked oposit to eachother in a parkinglot at a hotel. The crowd did not notice the dark blue Maranello untill he started the car.

Comment

I am surprised to say I like it. The spy shots suggested the proportions were off, but the end result looks better than I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Basokolow View Post
                            I am surprised to say I like it. The spy shots suggested the proportions were off, but the end result looks better than I expected.
                            I agree Basokolow the car looks better than I expected. A few months ago I saw a green Panamera on the autobahn in Germany and the proportions seemed strange…but with al the camouflage away it’s quite nice.

Comment

I drove the new 911 C4S with PDK last week, and am impressed with the transmission refinements, though I'll think they'll make more sense in the Panamera. I don't have a need for a Panamera at this point, but if we ever downsize from the Cayenne, it will be nice to have a Porsche to turn to.

Comment

Working...
                              X