Spyker model cars in my collection...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spyker model cars in my collection...

Hi, I'm newbie here. My name is Mai. I'm from Thailand.

I am crazy about Spyker although I didn't own the real one.

If I have chances to buy in someday, I will buy C8 Laviolette.

My Collection

-C8 Double 12S Black/Tan resin hand-made from unknown manufacturer
    -C8 Spyder Black/Red resin kit from Provence Miniatures (very rare, Actually it was GT2R 2005 version but I converted to street version.)
    -C8 Spyder GT2R 2006 resin model from Spark Model

All are 1/43

Now I am praying for any model manufacturer to make C8 Laviolette in 1/18 but seem hopeless...I will decide to create it myself if I have a free time.
    Attached Files

Hello Mai - nice collection you've got there

Comment

I love that Spyder model. Looks very cool.

Comment

A lot of people would like to get a 1/18 scale Spyker Model. Maybe this wish will get fulfilled in the not so distant future.
        Rijk

Comment

That's sad to hear. But I saw last week that there is a model of C. Albers in the first Spyker/Midland F1 car, i buy one next week. And later also the Le Mans models. But Mai... nice pictures and models. Witch site do you use to buy them? I like the one in the Spykerbox.

Comment

Originally posted by JVProduction View Post
            That's sad to hear. But I saw last week that there is a model of C. Albers in the first Spyker/Midland F1 car, i buy one next week. And later also the Le Mans models. But Mai... nice pictures and models. Witch site do you use to buy them? I like the one in the Spykerbox.
            For C8 Double 12S in the box you will be able to find in Ebay and for C8 Spyder GT2R Spark Model I would recommend this UK site Grand Prix Models (I bought from there) very quick shipping as long as it is in stock but today I checked for availability, It's available to order. That means you must wait about 4-6 weeks after you place the order. If it is in stock, It will take only not more than 2 weeks for shipping. I think that's very quick for me because Thailand is very far from UK. I think European zone would be faster shipping. Or you also find similar thing on Ebay.

For C8 Spyder now It's very hard to find so you will not be able to find on Ebay and it came out as GT2R 2005 version resin kit.
            Last edited by mai; 27-01-2008, 04:42.

Comment

those are TOO cool!

Comment

Here is one for you that you can get pretty cheap!
                Matchbox #Y-16 1904 Spyker Tourer, with Orig Box - eBay (item 190192736169 end time Jan-28-08 20:39:55 PST)

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerX3 View Post
                  :lol: @SpykerX3, when seeing al those cool models from mai, I almost forgot the long history of Spyker. Your model reminded me of that.....and than I was reminded of my avatar too

@mai: you have a nice collection! I never knew of the existence of Spyker models. Really cool!
                  ______

Mel

Comment

Today I got the fourth Spyker model to fulfill my collection.

This Spyker C12 Spyder is 1/43 Die-Cast metal from Altaya (Spanish model distributor company) Good quality when compared with the price (not more than 30USD) but have something wrong about the little details such as side emblems (I am very confusing about this, The base and underpanel told me "Spyker C12 Spyder" but side emblem is "C8 Spyder" ???). However, This is must buying model for Spyker fanatics or collectors because not many model manufacturer made it. You can find it on Ebay.
                    Attached Files

Comment

It looks a little bit like this car:

And that is C8 Double12 S Spyder (or C8 LWB Spider). But it had the "domes" behind the headrest that the C12 LaTurbie has.

Comment

Originally posted by mai View Post
                        Today I got the fourth Spyker model to fulfill my collection.

This Spyker C12 Spyder is 1/43 Die-Cast metal from Altaya (Spanish model distributor company) Good quality when compared with the price (not more than 30USD) but have something wrong about the little details such as side emblems (I am very confusing about this, The base and underpanel told me "Spyker C12 Spyder" but side emblem is "C8 Spyder" ???). However, This is must buying model for Spyker fanatics or collectors because not many model manufacturer made it. You can find it on Ebay.
                        A very nice model whatever

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                          It looks a little bit like this car:

And that is C8 Double12 S Spyder (or C8 LWB Spider). But it had the "domes" behind the headrest that the C12 LaTurbie has.
                          Thanks for more info. I ensure that my model is C12 Spyder because it didn't have rivets on the body like this and had the domes that you mentioned it.
                          Last edited by mai; 02-02-2008, 11:44.

Comment

@maii, the C12 LaTurbie has different headlights, has 4 exhaust pipes and has another front with a bigger grille. See below for the pictures.

Seen enough

I think it is a C8 Double12 without the rivets.

Comment

Working...
                            X