Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Cool, so this is #253 together with #252 image_5087.jpg
        Rijk

Comment

Yes, nice picture!

Comment

This Aileron will be auctioned June 30th at Le Mans Classic 2023 by Artcurial.

Comment

Does anyone know why the black gauges are no longer with the car ?

Comment

Apparently these have been replaced for the normal ones but the Chronoswiss toggle switches are still there...

Comment

It was a test car and they removed parts for testing, at the time I bought it the car had test gsuges because spyker was developing a mod-bus / csn-bus system .. the test gauges are still in the car.

Comment

More pictures... 253.1.jpg 253.2.jpg 253.3.jpg 253.4.jpg 253.5.jpg
                    Rijk

Comment

5A151574-54E7-4076-8B68-FF19BEA0EAF8.jpeg Are the gaps very big in the dashboard ? Can’t imagine this is Spyker Quality. Also strange blue buttons. I am interested in bidding.. thank you very much; new in the Spyker world
                      Attached Files

Comment

It was a testcar and when I owned it she also had a rollcage. Cool things to see is that it was ment to be a RHD (see hand brake position) and the infotainment was never developed. So I removed the knob that would have controlled it.. still have that on display in my garage

Comment

Originally posted by Goverde View Post
                          5A151574-54E7-4076-8B68-FF19BEA0EAF8.jpeg Are the gaps very big in the dashboard ? Can’t imagine this is Spyker Quality. Also strange blue buttons. I am interested in bidding.. thank you very much; new in the Spyker world
                          This is something that can be fixed. I'm sure Jasp[er can help you.
                          Rijk

Comment

Anyone knows what is missing in this picture or is this normal ?
                            Attached Files

Comment

There should be what seems to be a plastic cover assuming the passenger side footwell is the same as the driver side footwell.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X