• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People like crowds.......The bigger the crowd is, the more people come
    Attached Files
    Rijk

Comment

you forgot to mention that the 107 was the most popular car at the show.

Comment

Tom's Riley got second place overall on last week's Rhinebeck classic car show. There were at least 500 cars, so that is pretty good
        Attached Files
        Rijk

Comment

Yesterday Tom and I went to the weekly Friday evening car show in Port Ewen. It was such a nice evening. The first one with a temperature above 75 degrees. Rain was expected, but much later.
          Attached Files
          Rijk

Comment

Port Ewen is a very nice local show. A live band, bad food and a lot of families that bring cars. Basically, there are no visitors. The people walking around belong to the cars. This makes for much better conversations, and for people more careful with the cars they are around
            Attached Files
            Rijk

Comment

looks

way too long ago for me I drove the Spyker and Ferrari

Comment

And then it became to dark way to early. The threatening clouds looked serious and we decided to leave early. Then in the span of about three minutes it went from dripping to a deluge. Tom drove the Spyker and I was in the F430. Two cars, one top

Tom got really soaked. We had to cross Kingston in the pouring rain. It is unbelievable how long a traffic light takes then

We stopped a few times under bridges, but it was too late..... They had predicted a lot of rain, once it started, so we did not wait it out

AmzAmz does this better that we, I guess. Looking back, we should just have waited it out.

Everybody with the stories that you can drive in the rain if you keep going, has obviously not done this. The lack of a header rail makes the water run on the inside of your windshield, and the windshield wipers swipe waves of water on your forehead.

So, we did dry up Tom, and later also the car
                Attached Files
                Rijk

Comment

Always nice to see that the Spyker attracts so much more attention than the Ferrari does

Too bad about the rain though.

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                    Port Ewen is a very nice local show. A live band, bad food and a lot of families that bring cars. Basically, there are no visitors. The people walking around belong to the cars. This makes for much better conversations, and for people more careful with the cars they are around
                    Looks like a nice, friendly show And those two really stand out!

Sucks about the rain, though afterwards it might be a funny/unqiue experience Tomorrow I'll be in a rally in the '57 TR; I really hope it's not going to rain

Comment

I used today to clean up a little under the hood.
                      Attached Files
                      Rijk

Comment

Nice
                        Louis

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                          Tom's Riley got second place overall on last week's Rhinebeck classic car show. There were at least 500 cars, so that is pretty good
                          How cool is that. Congrats Tom!

Comment

Coming Sunday is the Bethlehem, PA Concourse. I'm looking forward to it
                            Rijk

Comment

So, there was an empty spot left over where the Spyker was supposed to be. We never made it to the show. I just came back from Europe, after a particularly tiring trip, and decided not to drive seven hours to a show where we could only stay for three hours.

I know, I know....no stamina
                              Rijk

Comment

I'll be at the Greenwich Concours d'Elegance on Sunday if any owners/enthusiasts want to meet up.

Brett

Comment

Working...
                                X