The #107 in upcoming car shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Basokolow View Post
    I'll be at the Greenwich Concours d'Elegance on Sunday if any owners/enthusiasts want to meet up.

Brett
    Sorry to miss you there. I'll be actually close by in Bedford, but not able to go. Have fun
    Rijk

Comment

Have you been to Monticello? Is the track there open yet?

Brett

Comment

Originally posted by Basokolow View Post
        Have you been to Monticello? Is the track there open yet?

Brett
        The track is open and running, but not finished. I have been invited to some events, but it was always when I was traveling. It is actually only 37 miles away from our upstate home.
        Rijk

Comment

This Sunday, June 14, I will be at the Woodstock Car Show
          Rijk

Comment

Actually I have a choice out of three shows. Saturday, Fairgrounds of Ulster County in New Palz, Millbrook, CT or Woodstock, NY on Sunday.
            Rijk

Comment

Good to have choices, but rain is in our forecast. Shipping for the Spyker Raid turned out to be beyond my budget, so we have to do an East Coast mini-raid instead.

Comment

How about planning for the New Hope show?
                Rijk

Comment

Yes, let's both enter and plan to meetup there. It's about an hour, fifteen for me. There are some great roads in and around Solebury if we want to take a spin after the show.

Comment

Did you get to at least one of the three shows this weekend?

Comment

Yes, I went to two: New Paltz as well as Woodstock. Each trip I took one of my boys and had some great father-son time.

In New Paltz we even got best of show. However, I'm done with the small shows.
                      Rijk

Comment

Why? I sometimes find the crowds are much friendlier at the smaller shows.

Comment

Today is the Stamford, New York show (Not Connecticut). I'll go there with Tom.
                          Rijk

Comment

So, New Hope?

Comment

Brett,

It looks like Josh (#103) cannot make it to New Hope. I'll ask him if there is another weekend we can meet up to get three Spykers together.
                              Rijk

Comment

Tom and I went to the Stamford, New York show and there we met Tom Yang with his Ferrari 330.

He is well known under the Vintage Ferrari enthusiasts. His website Tom Yang's Ferrari Restoration Site is a great resource to anybody restoring or repairing older Ferrraris.
                                Attached Files
                                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                                X