Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, so I'm the biggest loser in Spykerland...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, so I'm the biggest loser in Spykerland...

All this time I have been saying I have #153. The fact of the matter is that i have #152. I apologize. Rijk, please correct what you can. I apologize to the real owner of #153. He is somewhere in San Diego I think. Sorry guys. I realized this today when the press car (#148) was delivered to my house in preparation for the Barret Jackson Auctions this next week. Sorry guys!

No problem at all. I'll fix it this evening (already changed your user title). Got to go to work now, speak later.

Hans

Comment

Hey Dan, someone who owned 3 Spykers can't be the biggest loser in Spykerland
      Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
      Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Dan, no sweat! If you do in fact own a Spyker, you should not be sitting down reading the VIN plate. You should be driving them!

Comment

I think I've replaced all 153s in the posts with 152s.

Hans

Comment

Very funny is that Victor tonight said that Dan's car is #152 and not #153 (Without having seen Dan's post).

He knows all numbers by heart.
            Rijk

Comment

See, I'm officially a LOSER! =)

Comment

Can you tell some more about #148?

Comment

I will get some pics up of #148. I can tell you that it is dark metallic blue with tan interior. It is also substantaily faster than any of my previous cars. Not sure why but I'm going to find out. This one lays down runner in second without sidestepping the clutch. VERY NICE.

Incidentally, I found a pic of the moroney label for 143:
                  Spyker for $250,000 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
                  Last edited by SpykerX3; 17-01-2008, 03:35. Reason: various

Comment

@SpykerX3, I also saw the pictures of the 143 It's a very nice C8 Laviolette Black/Black. I also saw a picture of the VIN Plaque of the 106 and that stated that it was build in July 2006. Can you maybe tell when the 152 & 148 were build?

Comment

Working...
                    X