No announcement yet.

Victor today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secondhand, thirdhand, fourthhand, the further you go away, the less accurate the info becomes. Never believe anything you read on the internet
    Rijk

Comment

Sure, just as long as the ignorant don't start flaming Spyker come March the 6th for cancelling yet another model.
      Last edited by LMGT; 25-01-2008, 16:43.

Comment

Can't wait for the LWB!
        Nulla tenaci invia est via.

Comment

Yestrday I met with Victor again, and I've got a (deserved) scolding over how I let the cat out of the bag about the Geneva show.

I have to be more careful. At the time I did not see anything wrong about it, but he is right (of course).

We agreed that we will get news info early, but only after he expressly approved it for release.
          Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
            Yestrday I met with Victor again, and I've got a (deserved) scolding over how I let the cat out of the bag about the Geneva show.

I have to be more careful. At the time I did not see anything wrong about it, but he is right (of course).

We agreed that we will get news info early, but only after he expressly approved it for release.
            Couldn't see what was so wrong about it myself either

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post

That doesn't seem to be entirely fair.

Comment

Working...
              X