Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Spyker still taking orders?

Hi guys,

I know Spyker is having some major issues and recently filed suit against GM... But is Spyker still taking orders for cars? I'm thinking about an Aileron with my choice of interior/exterior color.

Also, does anyone know if the D8 is available for order?

Thanks

Hi Aileron,

Welcome to the forum!

The Aileron can be ordered, the D8 not (yet)
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Welcome on board. The C8 Aileron can indeed be ordered. We can help with info if you want.

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys! Good to know they're still taking orders.
        Last edited by Aileron; 19-08-2012, 20:17.

Comment

Chris told me that there are currently no Aileron's in the US. Not too many built for Europe (4 or 5, I think).

Comment

... I am sorry the order books for these models are closed now ! Perhaps not so popular anymore, because they were "dustless" and "noiseless"...
            Attached Files

Comment

proof that Spyker is building C8 Aileron's (picture taken July '12);
              Attached Files

Comment

Awesome picture, I don't suppose you've got any more?

Comment

Yes, it would be great to see some Ailerons rolling out of the factory!
                  With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

I've seen several Ailerons being built, and on October 16, we can all see. I'll ask if we will be allowed to make pictures....
                    Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
                      Awesome picture, I don't suppose you've got any more?
                      Sorry only one picture. I have seen two Ailerons. both in more or less the same stage of production. We were only allowed to take a picture of this Aileron. It looks to have a black paintjob but all C8 Aileron body panels, during production, are painted in this the black undercoat.

Comment

Working...
                      X