No announcement yet.

Guess the part.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think there is only one left at the factory. They were only used in the Laviolette, and need to be modified for the Spyder.
    Rijk

Comment

• I'm surprised that the Spyker owners are not all over it, to pick the last one up.
      Rijk

Comment

• What modification does it need for the Spyder?

Comment

• Just the bracket. Done at no charge.
          Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by F Spider View Post
            Just the bracket. Done at no charge.
            And this is the coolant tank correct? If so I want it to replace the horrid plastic VW item (which of course is lighter and more efficient, but aesthetically nasty). How do I claim it?

Comment

• Originally posted by panoz1 View Post
              Oh no that's not it, victor forgot to install power steering
              BTW I think the Spyker does have electric (not Hydraulic) power steering which is very gentle at low speed but not noticeable once you get going..?
              There is no brake servo, no traction control, no stability control but ABS works well enough but not much to spoil the fun..!

Comment

• Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
                And this is the coolant tank correct? If so I want it to replace the horrid plastic VW item (which of course is lighter and more efficient, but aesthetically nasty). How do I claim it?
                Well, today we discovered that it doesn't fit without further modification. I think that it might fit the belt driven cars like yours. It did fit the #107. I'll look at some old pictures.

The local shop that can relocate the inlet is closed for the holidays, so that has to wait until January.
                Rijk

Comment

• Today we made a special Spyker tool

Guess the tool...
                  Attached Files
                  Rijk

Comment

• Way to go. Next step in the project

Comment

• I have no idea....?

Comment

Today we made a special Spyker tool

Guess the tool...
                        well its a puller of some sort,
                        steering wheel, crank shaft, power steering pump, no not that victor forgot the steering pump on the C8
                        some kind of puller?

Comment

• Very good. Steering wheel puller. We had to use it several times to make the blinker canceling system work. It never worked on the #107, and I had almost given up on it, and continue to look like someone from Florida
                          Attached Files
                          Rijk

Comment

Very good. Steering wheel puller. We had to use it several times to make the blinker canceling system work. It never worked on the #107, and I had almost given up on it, and continue to look like someone from Florida
                            oh yes we use hand signals down here, one finger for left, right, forward, reverse, and even sideways
                            you really no how to make the Snap On tool salesman very unhappy

Comment

• Guess the part....
                              Attached Files
                              Rijk

Comment

• End of the side skirt in the wheel well?
                                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Working...
                                X