X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spyker C12 Zagato questions

Hello everybody,

I have 2 questions regarding the C12 Zagato:

-I heard that it was production was planned to 24 units, but only 1 was ever made. If somebody wanted to make a special request and order one, would Spyker do it?

-Could anybody who has skills in Photoshop potentially paint a Spyker C12 Zagato in turquoise (the same color as used for the Al-Thani cars, see this video Koenigsegg CCXR "Special One" Turquoise - Walkaround and Acceleration - YouTube for the exact color) ?

Thanks so much!

Originally posted by Zurcher View Post
    Hello everybody,

I have 2 questions regarding the C12 Zagato:

-I heard that it was production was planned to 24 units, but only 1 was ever made. If somebody wanted to make a special request and order one, would Spyker do it?

-Could anybody who has skills in Photoshop potentially paint a Spyker C12 Zagato in turquoise (the same color as used for the Al-Thani cars, see this video Koenigsegg CCXR "Special One" Turquoise - Walkaround and Acceleration - YouTube for the exact color) ?

Thanks so much!

Hello Zurcher,

If you want to know if Spyker Cars are able to build another C12 Zagato i suggest you call Spyker Cars.

I am sure they will be very helpfull in answering any questions you might have.

Would it be you own car?

Comment

Working...
    X