The different interiors of Spyker cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The different interiors of Spyker cars

With the development of each model, introduction of new models and level of customisation that is being offered at Spyker, there are quite a number of different interiors in the different Spykers.

I want to create an overview of all the interiors that we know of. For now, let's focus on the total picture (combination of dashboard, steering wheel and upholstery).
    We can go into detail later (# of switches on the models, engraved VIN in glove compartment, custom upholstery on the roof panels etc etc), if we want to

I'll kick off with 6 interiors.
    1. #008 - C8 Double 12 R - Dark blue interior upholstery and turned aluminium dashboard.
    2. VIN unknown - C8 Spyder - Bordeaux upholstery & dashboard
    3. #021 - C8 Spyder T - All-green interior upholstery & alcantara dashboard
    4. VIN unknown - C8 Spyder - Tan upholstery & turned alu dashboard
    5. VIN unknown - C8 Spyder - Tan upholstery and dashboard
    6. #040 - C8 Double 12 S - Tropicana upholstery & dashboard
    Last edited by bucciali; 25-10-2009, 22:36.

some dashboards even changed

... I got my car with the old looks: no air outlets in the dashboard. The additional instrument was showing the electric voltage, which is now gone. I assume it wasn't so important for the driver... See comparison pics. Both taken on car #045.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Amzamz, for this clear visualisation of the air vent changes that were made!
      NOw we're on this topic. Did your steering wheel, or rather the aluminium plate behind it holding the two indicators, did it have holes in it? This is something the earlier VIN's had and I wonder when it disappeared.

See thumbnail below

Comment

And from MY2008 onwards there are 4 airvents.

Comment

no holes in #045

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
          Did your steering wheel, or rather the aluminium plate behind it holding the two indicators, did it have holes in it?
          No. My car was bought in early 2006, but declared as manufactured in 2005. I am not sure if I can find out more about the exact manufacturing time frame.

Comment

2nd batch of different interiors

1st pic: VIN unknown - C8 Spyder - Bordeaux upholstery plus turned alu dash
            2nd pic: #152 - C8 Spyder - Black with black stitching plus turned alu dash
            3rd pic: #034 - C8 Double 12 S - Brown&Cream upholstery & dash
            4th pic: #040 - C8 Double 12 S - Bordeau upholstery & dash
            5th pic: #119 - C8 Spyder - Black with orange stitching plus turned alu dash
            6th pic: #036 - C8 Spyder - Green upholstery, alcantara lining plus turned alu dash

Comment

and the Special Models

Let's not forget about the D12 (D8?) Peking-to-Paris, the Zagato and the Aileron!

1st pic: #080 - First Peking-to-Paris proto: Cream upholstery plus turned alu dash plus Chronoswiss dials (plus all the "special" stuff: steering wheel, screen, vents, dials on passenger side, 'helicopter' switches on the ceiling etc).
              2nd pic: #194 - 2nd Peking-to-Paris proto: Tropicana upholstery plus turned alu plus Chronoswiss dials
              3rd: #145 (or not) - C12 Zagato: Tropicana upholstery plus blank alu plus Chronoswiss dials.
              4th: #237 (or 208?) - C8 Aileron: Tropicana upholstery plus turned alu plus Chronoswiss dials

I guess we can see what the popular setup is going to be, instead of Black-Lipstick Red!

Comment

You're missing pictures of interiors with the double central vents.
                Rijk

Comment

I was hoping you would post a pic of #107's interior!

Comment

The #107 interior is not standard.
                    Attached Files
                    Rijk

Comment

I've never noticed the switches located on top of the driver's seat, on the 2nd the picture of Bucciali. But why not.. is that going to work in practice/ is it useful?

Gr
                      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

You'd better be wearing pants
                        Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                          You'd better be wearing pants
                          :lol:

I guess you will have to be careful to adjust your seat heater, when there's a State Trooper on his motorbike alongside you at the red light

You: No officer, you don't understand, I was just just switching radio channel!
                          Officer: Ah, is that how they call it these days??

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                          I've never noticed the switches located on top of the driver's seat, on the 2nd the picture of Bucciali. But why not.. is that going to work in practice/ is it useful?
                          I actually never thought more of it, but now that you mention it: A dial to adjust heating (I guess?) and then four buttons?? That's going to be a lot of fiddling between your legs.

Comment

I was actually surprised that the C12 Zagato's dash wasn't fitted to the Aileron.. A shame really, because I think the C12 has a better looking, more modern dashboard.
                            I also noticed that the centerconsole now has a stowage slot in it in front of the gear leaver, as opposed to early cars, in which the center console was uninterrupted.

Comment

Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
                              I was actually surprised that the C12 Zagato's dash wasn't fitted to the Aileron.. A shame really, because I think the C12 has a better looking, more modern dashboard.
                              I also noticed that the centerconsole now has a stowage slot in it in front of the gear leaver, as opposed to early cars, in which the center console was uninterrupted.
                              I agree Reddingius. The Zagato's dash looks even more stunning than a "normal" Spyker dash.
                              Last edited by Wouter; 09-11-2008, 19:06.

Comment

Working...
                              X