The (incomplete) list VIN #201 and newer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for reminding me
    I have been way too busy the last months. Also the other registers can use a update I guess.

Maybe it goes quicker if "everybody" helps Maybe with a special thread? Just let me know.

Comment

??

I don't understand this: our list of chassis numbers ends at around 257. If I take the official figures of cars produced, it actually adds up to 257. I found 2002 (3 cars), 2003 (12), 2004 (31), 2005 (48), 2006 (94), 2007 (26) and 2008 (43). However, the last few are Ailerons which were not supposed to be produced in 2008! Questions: (1) Are actually all chassis numbers in existence and running / sold? (2) Are there any cars without chassis number to explain the above mystery?

Comment

Spkyer counts a rebuild also as a 'new' car. So that wil explain the difference. So testcars, crashcars etc are all counted. It's not just customer cars.

Comment

In my 'administration' I have the following numbers:

Cars build
          2000 1
          2001 2
          2002 3
          2003 12
          2004 31
          2005 48
          2006 94
          2007 26
          2008 43
          2009 15 (Q1)
          Total: 275

And according to their own numbers they only sold 190 cars.

Cars sold
          2000 0
          2001 0
          2002 2
          2003 3
          2004 15
          2005 26
          2006 74
          2007 18
          2008 37
          2009 15 (Q1)
          Total: 190 cars

Comment

Spot in Le mans (Musanne) during a photoshoot from Spyker of the Spyker LM85. Photoshoot made for US Magazine (from Spyker) about the LM85.

Anyone know what number it can be?

home2.jpg

Dutchdude
            Spykerowner #141
            sigpic

Comment

additional cars

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
              Spkyer counts a rebuild also as a 'new' car. So that wil explain the difference. So testcars, crashcars etc are all counted. It's not just customer cars.
              can we identify the cases in which this has happened. otherwise we will never make the numbers match?
              Attached Files

Comment

Can someone put this one in the list?

Thnx bucciali for the find!
                Olav

Instagram
                https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

This #200 and newer VIN list is getting bigger every week, nice!

Thanks for updating Hans

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                    I don't understand this: our list of chassis numbers ends at around 257. If I take the official figures of cars produced, it actually adds up to 257. I found 2002 (3 cars), 2003 (12), 2004 (31), 2005 (48), 2006 (94), 2007 (26) and 2008 (43). However, the last few are Ailerons which were not supposed to be produced in 2008! Questions: (1) Are actually all chassis numbers in existence and running / sold? (2) Are there any cars without chassis number to explain the above mystery?

I think that not all cars below #250 are built yet. They started with the first Aileron as #250. I know Spyker had ordered quite a number of extra SWB bodies (Karmann is no more, so they bought ahead of production). It is possible that all these get numbered at production. That could explain the number gap.
                    Rijk

Comment

Some low quality picture taken from autojunk.nl. I'm not a fan of this interior. Do like the black finish dash .

Vin?...251, 253??
                      Attached Files

Comment

This has to be #251, the Lotus testcar (that's why it is RHD )

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                          This has to be #251, the Lotus testcar (that's why it is RHD )
                          I believe it also has the 'test vehicle' sticker on the back
                          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

It does indeed!

Comment

And the steering wheel is on the right:lol:
                              The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

What do yo think RHD means Right Hand Drive

Comment

Working...
                                X