No announcement yet.

Factory visit 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @laviolette GT2R: Thank you so much for your research! And I find it astounding that a BMW engine once powered an Audi. As for the specs of the engine: It only confirms #008 as my favorite Spyker

Comment

• Thanks for the pictures Stephan! They really put out a lot of cool cars for you guys.

Comment

• ... I guess what we saw was basically the beginning of a "Spyker Museum". We were not allowed to take pictures of the Ailerons in the fab, and there probably still is that location a mile down the road (?)...

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
          ... I guess what we saw was basically the beginning of a "Spyker Museum".
          I agree, the older cars like #001 and #008 were restorated into prestine condition. Hans van Rennes mentioned #005 (the first Laviolette), #009 (one of the Double 12R's) and the La Turbie are undergoing similar treatment in the near future. With, #001, #005, #008, #009, the La Turbie, the Zagato and the D8 in the museum, I would definitely buy a ticket
          Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Sadly I missed the opportunity this year as I had to much work to do. Anyway, nice pictures. How many Ailerons were in the factory? Any nice color combinations?

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
              ... I guess what we saw was basically the beginning of a "Spyker Museum". We were not allowed to take pictures of the Ailerons in the fab, and there probably still is that location a mile down the road (?)...
              It is still a mile down the road.
              The windows are covered

Comment

• ... the Heren Spyker restaurant was perfect! Just the "Coupe Spyker" was not on the menu! Or a "Coupe Laviolette" ! See the one of a restaurant in Molsheim (France)!
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
                  ...It only confirms #008 as my favorite Spyker
                  Than you might like this video: Spyker with Damon Video by Jim Speed - Myspace Video
                  Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                    Thanks for the link. This is one of my favorites and it is no longer on Youtube

Comment

Working...
                    X