Official Spyker Owner Forum
 

Go Back   Official Spyker Owner Forum > Spyker Enthusiasts - Public Forum > Unofficial Spyker Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 14-03-2010, 23:12
Swisstrader's Avatar
Swisstrader Swisstrader is offline
Former Spyker Owner #086
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 884
$274K is the going price for an 09?! Makes me think I got a terrific bargain on a "new" 06

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVR007 View Post
Is this car for sale? I think I found it on the 'distinctive collection' site..
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 14-03-2010, 23:59
mrobin33 mrobin33 is offline
Spyker Owner #138
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisstrader View Post
$274K is the going price for an 09?! Makes me think I got a terrific bargain on a "new" 06
Surely Can$ ?? If you really are a trader then surely?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 15-03-2010, 01:11
Swisstrader's Avatar
Swisstrader Swisstrader is offline
Former Spyker Owner #086
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 884
I have always been a bottom fisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrobin33 View Post
Surely Can$ ?? If you really are a trader then surely?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 16-03-2010, 01:57
rhyno's Avatar
rhyno rhyno is offline
Former Spyker Owner #171
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: BC Canada
Posts: 393
Yes thats CAN pricing.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 16-03-2010, 02:03
Swisstrader's Avatar
Swisstrader Swisstrader is offline
Former Spyker Owner #086
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 884
Yes, but $275K CAN = $269K USD...not a discernable difference these days.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 16-03-2010, 02:14
F Spider's Avatar
F Spider F Spider is offline
Spyker Owner #207 (former owner #107)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New York, Amsterdam
Posts: 6,438
This price includes all Canadian taxes.
__________________
Rijk

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 16-03-2010, 03:11
Swisstrader's Avatar
Swisstrader Swisstrader is offline
Former Spyker Owner #086
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 884
hmmm...always a catch! I know Canada taxes on cars is among the highest in the world (from my recall abt 20&#37...if my calculations are correct, that would still make the car a US equivalent of approx $220K or so.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 16-03-2010, 06:49
SpykerOwner's Avatar
SpykerOwner SpykerOwner is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 4,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisstrader View Post
hmmm...always a catch! I know Canada taxes on cars is among the highest in the world (from my recall abt 20&#37...if my calculations are correct, that would still make the car a US equivalent of approx $220K or so.
You call that high tax?

It is a bargain for the Dutch and Danish people!

When you want to buy a 'normally' spec'd Spyder in The Netherlands it will cost you roughly $174k on tax.

Mind you, this is tax only, the price of the car itself is not included in the $174k.

With the taxes included the price tag is $477k over here.


Which means we have to pay roughly 58% tax on this beauty. In Denmark it is even worse.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 16-03-2010, 07:11
amzamz's Avatar
amzamz amzamz is offline
Spyker Owner #045
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Leighton Buzzard, Saarbrucken, Sochi, Villefranche-sur-Mer
Posts: 3,423
business opportunity

I know someone will open a Spyker rental company in Duisburg (near the Dutch border). Hahaha! With German number plates..... and 3 orange C8 Spyders! I am sure the 1,000 $ per day rate will seem very cheap! It is your choice then, either to take the car into Holland and "behave" or to go onto the German motorways...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 16-03-2010, 12:55
Swisstrader's Avatar
Swisstrader Swisstrader is offline
Former Spyker Owner #086
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 884
Yet another argument for how little I paid for my baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpykerOwner View Post
You call that high tax?

It is a bargain for the Dutch and Danish people!

When you want to buy a 'normally' spec'd Spyder in The Netherlands it will cost you roughly $174k on tax.

Mind you, this is tax only, the price of the car itself is not included in the $174k.

With the taxes included the price tag is $477k over here.

Which means we have to pay roughly 58% tax on this beauty. In Denmark it is even worse.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.