X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amzamz's got skilz!
    With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• ... interesting how these old pictures fit here, and actually they don't! The old and new brand Spyker has absolutely no connection, except perhaps the propeller logo, and the "Nulla tenaci...". I would love to see a retro design, like the Morgan 3 wheeler, with narrow tyres, much more air in the cabin, and 4 wheel drive! Something with the DNA of the 60HP Spyker of 1903 Hey, Victor, where are you? Are you back from Saab!!! You have a fan community here!!!

Comment

• He'd better not be driving a Morgan 3-wheeler around . . .
        With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
          ... interesting how these old pictures fit here, and actually they don't! The old and new brand Spyker has absolutely no connection, except perhaps the propeller logo, and the "Nulla tenaci...". I would love to see a retro design, like the Morgan 3 wheeler, with narrow tyres, much more air in the cabin, and 4 wheel drive! Something with the DNA of the 60HP Spyker of 1903 Hey, Victor, where are you? Are you back from Saab!!! You have a fan community here!!!
          Very interesting thought... To build a car in such a way, you would have to offer it as a kit, in order to bypass the regulations. The Morgan gets away with it because as a three wheeler most places classify it as a motorcycle.

But imagine a "kit" car like you describe, a total tribute to the old cars, but with a modern engine. I'll bet you would find a few buyers!

(Off topic, but something I've been wondering about for a while... If someone were to attempt to build a faithful copy of say a Ford Model T, and yet with full compliance to today's regulations, how close could you get? What would it look like? Would anybody buy one?)

(My brain is chock-full of such nonsense! :lol

Comment

• ... Japan again (source).
            Attached Files

Comment

• Nice pictures Amzamz! The rear lights on this Laviolette look different...?

Comment

• Lots of cars spotted in Monaco recently.

Don't know which one this is
                Spyker C8 Spyder SWB - 28-05-2012 - Autogespot

#034 stalled and needed some assistance
                Spyker C8 Double 12S - 14-05-2012 - Autogespot

Also in Amsterdam recently
                Spyker C8 Double 12S - 03-05-2012 - Autogespot

#132 also in Monaco
                Spyker C8 Spyder SWB Wide Body - 03-05-2012 - Autogespot
                Spyker C8 Spyder SWB Wide Body - 27-05-2012 - Autogespot

The EDO car, #017, needed a push as well
                Spyker C8 Spyder SWB - 09-05-2012 - Autogespot

It also visited Nürburg
                Spyker C8 Spyder SWB - 07-05-2012 - Autogespot

#014 seen again in Amsterdam.
                Spyker C8 Double 12S - 14-05-2012 - Autogespot

#016 in the pleasant Belgian coast town again
                Spyker C8 Spyder SWB - 29-06-2012 - Autogespot

#007 in Rotterdam
                Spyker C8 Spyder SWB - 11-06-2012 - Autogespot

Finally, #118 in Marbella, Spain
                http://www.autogespot.nl/spyker-c8-s...body/2012/06/2

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• ... a Spyker in Finland! (source)

"Spyker in Finland. ( Mr. & Mrs. Kaskinen)
                  ... Remember the recent Spyker barnfind? Juha Kaitananen form Turku, Finland sends this photo: "...showing a Spyker automobile visiting a place called Lokalahti, the house is called Hermansaari. This is quite close to town of Uusikaupunki on Southwestern coast of Finland.
                  At the moment we think that the Spyker is the very first official vehicle used by our senate/goverment. At that time Finland was part of Russia."
                  Would it be too much to ask if this Spyker still exists..."
                  Attached Files

Comment

• ... 2010 material. I cannot remember seeing it here... New York. (source)
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by amzamz; 13-07-2012, 12:37.

Comment

• ... 2012 Mai and June material. London and Monaco. (source, source) Note the UK number plate "S9YKR", the other one is #34 as mentioned before...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• ... and what chassis # is that? (source) Isn't that Victor in there? And why are there X bars inside?
                        Attached Files

Comment

• ... Russian connection. Not sure, could be May 2012. (source)
                          Attached Files

Comment

... and what chassis # is that? (source) Isn't that Victor in there? And why are there X bars inside?
                            That's #008, which was used to homologate the Double 12R race car (hence the X-shaped rollbar)
                            Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

... and what chassis # is that? (source) Isn't that Victor in there? And why are there X bars inside?
                              This gorgeous one was in Victor's office until recently.

Comment

Like my photo page on Facebook
                                Check my photos out on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X