Articles about Spyker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
    ... I have done the Apache trail several times, but never with a Spyker. I asked Dan (SpykerX3) and he was tempted, but the timing wasn't right... and now my job in Phoenix is over.

The stretch from Apache junction to Roosevelt Lake is mostly gravel road. Quite bumpy and worn out at times, with those ripples you get if trucks go over it 100x... The landscape is truely spectacular! I'd love to do it once with a C8 Spyder! The best stretch for that in my opinion is the paved section from Apache junction all the way up the mountain until the gravel starts...
    Trust me it was fun! we drove the Aileron and a Lav out there, even had to drift one corner of the unpaved road for there story.

Comment

• Very nice article by Carolyn.

Comment

• Cover has photo of my Spyker -- surfing August 2010 | Austin All Natural

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFire View Post
          Cover has photo of my Spyker -- surfing August 2010 | Austin All Natural
          Nice Picture! ....interesting...I'm watching you story on "Attract Money Now" on youtube..

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFire View Post
            Cover has photo of my Spyker -- surfing August 2010 | Austin All Natural
            We've seen some weird things here, but this is the first time I've seen a Spyker surfing :lol:
            Last edited by IVR007; 04-08-2010, 12:47.
            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Dutch article about Spyker
              The C8 Spyder was there for promotion of a book about the Golden Carriage of our Queen.

Olav

Instagram
              https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

• The TG (p)review of the aileron has been republished in their collector's item ' Supercars 2010'.

Comment

• True I have the book
                  Do I need to post the article here? Or has it been posted here earlier?
                  Olav

Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Aiglos91 View Post
                    True I have the book
                    Do I need to post the article here? Or has it been posted here earlier?
                    Should be the same as what's posted here

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                      Should be the same as what's posted here
                      Could be. However the Dutch article shows pictures of a grey aileron.. but it could be that the text is translated and that they only have taken some other pictures an other aileron.
                      Olav

Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Aiglos91 View Post
                        Could be. However the Dutch article shows pictures of a grey aileron.. but it could be that the text is translated and that they only have taken some other pictures an other aileron.
                        Maybe we are talking about two different things: that 'supercars 2010' edition I was talking about is from the British Top Gear. Apparently there is a Dutch edition as well? Maybe they used this Dutch TG article for that one...

Comment

Maybe we are talking about two different things: that 'supercars 2010' edition I was talking about is from the British Top Gear. Apparently there is a Dutch edition as well? Maybe they used this Dutch TG article for that one...
                          That article is indeed the one I'm talking about
                          But I see that it's posted already
                          Olav

Instagram

Comment

• An article from Penthouse magazine: here.

Comment

An article from Penthouse magazine: here.
                              Loved that one!

Comment

• Finally an article explaining a bit about why no aileron has been produced at CPP, from BBC News
                                Luxury car maker Spyker 'committed' to Coventry plant
                                Spyker sports car The new Spyker model was originally meant to roll off the Coventry production line in April, the firm said

Luxury sports car production will still go ahead in Coventry, despite more than six months of delays, a Dutch car firm has said.

Spyker said in February that it planned to relocate its assembly line within weeks from the Netherlands to Coventry, creating up to 45 new jobs.

It said the 20,000sq ft plant at CPP Manufacturing in Whitley would help it raise production levels and cut costs.

It said "unforeseen" events had delayed plans but it was committed to Coventry.

A CPP spokesman said: "CPP continues to work closely with Spyker and we are now ramping up production of the C8 Aileron luxury supercar, every one of which will be made here in Coventry.
                                'Extraordinary developments'

"The vast majority of the tooling, equipment and parts are now in place at CPP.

"The arrival of Spyker production in Coventry remains an exciting long-term investment in the world-class engineering and production sectors in the city."

Wicher Kist, chief operations officer at Spyker Cars, said: "There have been some unforeseen, extraordinary developments at Spyker over the last nine months which have impacted on our ability to progress as swiftly as we had originally planned.

"However, I can't stress strongly enough that everyone involved in this project, our colleagues at CPP, the Spyker team here in the UK and in The Netherlands, are absolutely committed to ramping up production of the Spyker C8 Aileron in Coventry as quickly as possible."

The Whitley plant aims to produce five Spyker Aileron supercars per week.

Comment

Working...
                                X