No announcement yet.

Introduction....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, I actually thought that the color combo was a slight mismatch. Not unattractive, but not what I would choose. The exterior is a bone white, and the seat inserts are a creme. I'd prefer to see a match in the white tones. It is very compelling, but just not what I would choose. Also, #171 has the side window braces, which I understand the need for, but also feel are aesthetically a compromise. I hate the rattling in mine, but am willing to sacrifice practicality for style, and the brace is right where I usually put my left arm when I am resting it.

Comment

I love the warmer interiors, like the creme on this. It is easier to keep clean than white, Brett!

Justice
      With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Well I took delivery of my C8 this afternoon... I put on 140 miles today and I have say I love this car already. I can't stop looking at this thing... I just go out to the garage and admire the lines of the car, just a beautiful piece of machinery. I will post some pictures this weekend when I get the car cleaned up.

Comment

Originally posted by jpcourt View Post
          Well I took delivery of my C8 this afternoon... I put on 140 miles today and I have say I love this car already. I can't stop looking at this thing... I just go out to the garage and admire the lines of the car, just a beautiful piece of machinery. I will post some pictures this weekend when I get the car cleaned up.

Sounds very familiar Great to hear you love it as much as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by jpcourt View Post
            Congratulations! And good to hear you already like it (not that I am surprised )

Comment

Outstanding Joe! The more you drive it, the more you'll love it.

Jsutice
              With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Nice to hear, enjoy!
                Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Good to hear you like the car
                  I hadn't expect anything else

Have fun with it!
                  Olav

Instagram
                  https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl