Music in a C8??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpykerX3 View Post
    There is a "conversion kit" available but finding the folks to do it can be challenging. When Al & Ed's did mine (they are one of the best on the west coast) they had to get wiring diagrams, etc. from Spyker. Here is a link to some more info:
    http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/spy...reo-my-c8.html

If you talk to Vinny, he can get you the Spyker parts (cost is unknown to me) but I STRONGLY urge you to use someone reputable and also someone handy with a saw that can cut aluminum! My car was recently featured in the Robb Report due to the work Al & Ed's did. If you would like the contact info for them send me a PM. they are awesome. I have awesome tunes, nav, and a backup camera--oh, and Satelite radio!

Dan
    Dan, Do you have any pictures of the work done?

Comment

Originally posted by jpcourt View Post
      Dan, Do you have any pictures of the work done?
      Here are a couple
      Attached Files

Comment

That looks amazing!!!

Comment

nonono!

hmm.... I must admit, I would not do that. It is too much, and the retro look of the Spyker interior is kind of destroyed.... On the other hand, some classic cars actually increase in value, if they have special modifications, no matter how ugly! I am sure you have seen examples of this on car shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Basokolow View Post
            hills? try tunnels
            Yeah! And find a reason to slow down, e.g. behind a truck or slow car, then accelerate and overtake in the tunnel (if allowed). The sound will be stunning.
            This is actually the only time I like really slow cars in front of me...

Alternatively, just switch gears to go to higher revs...

Comment

Thusfar I've had zero need for music....when I am ready, I would not cut into the dash but rather go with the 4" touch screen that sits just above the shifter...very clean look and easy enough to remove if need be.

Comment

Working...
              X