X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factory Visit Spring 2010

Week 43 or 47 would work for me.....
    Rijk

You mean the weekends of October 31 or November 28?

What's the weather like over there at that time of year?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
      You mean the weekends of October 31 or November 28?
      I mean somewhere during the week of 19-23 October or 16-20 November.
      Rijk

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

The weather? Bring an umbrella

Comment

I really want to go, but with everything I've got going on, I may have to wait till the next spring visit.

I've never been to Europe, so if I'm going, I'd like to try coordinating a visit to the Koenigsegg factory on the same trip also. Mapquest tells me it's only about an 8 hour drive.

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
              Week 43 or 47 would work for me.....
              It's going to be difficult to out do our last factory visit but I'm in .

Comment

Yes, I'm really interested to see the Aileron production line by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
                  I really want to go, but with everything I've got going on, I may have to wait till the next spring visit.

I've never been to Europe, so if I'm going, I'd like to try coordinating a visit to the Koenigsegg factory on the same trip also. Mapquest tells me it's only about an 8 hour drive.
                  it will be closer to a ten hour drive, i have made the trip numerous times. At 2/3 of the yourney is kopenhagen/ köpenhamn, a very nice city worth visiting.
                  The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                    it will be closer to a ten hour drive, i have made the trip numerous times. At 2/3 of the yourney is kopenhagen/ köpenhamn, a very nice city worth visiting.
                    Ten hours is still no problem. We once did 13 hours going from Nashville to Sebring with the race car trailers. That was a grind. I think I had miscalculated the mileage!

But yes, the goal would be to make a full week of it, do some sightseeing. I just don't see it happening this fall, unfortunately. Too much stuff on the plate, too much to pay for already. ARRGH!!

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                      The weather? Bring an umbrella
                      Don't they have a roof in the factory?

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                        At 2/3 of the yourney is kopenhagen/ köpenhamn, a very nice city worth visiting.
                        I can confirm that!

Not sure still, I can make it this time around, but Matt, if I do can you give me a ride home? :lol:

Comment

If I do it, no problem!

Comment

hello i am new here at the forum
                            If i want to go with you to do the factory tour what is the price?

Comment

Originally posted by lm85 View Post
                              hello i am new here at the forum
                              If i want to go with you to do the factory tour what is the price?
                              Welcome to SpykerOwner

The factory tours organized for SpykerOwner.com members are free of charge. And every active member is welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X