No announcement yet.

Ferrari 612

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, NEVER complain when your wife is dragging you to the Ferrari Store. EVER:lol::lol::lol:
    Last edited by F Spider; 14-08-2009, 17:01.
    Rijk

Comment

Of course not! Can you bring me a nice brochure?

Comment

I think my wife is in love with the 612. It was really funny. Everything is backwards: I had to point out the impracticalities of the car to her (When did that ever happen:lol.

I sat in the back, and, at 6'2" (1.86) found it not tall enough. I can touch the roof with my head. This is OK for short drives, but not for long. If the person in the front is not also very tall, the seats go far enough forward to have just enough legroom.

Our kids are getting taller (5'-9" and 5'-5"). they will fit easily now, but what about two years from now.

A new thought struck me while typing this: This 612 had the full glass roof, and my head was touching the edge-frame of it. Maybe there is more room in the standard car.

The other thing I had to point out was the limited trunk and the reaction of my wife was a casual: "then we have to travel with less stuff". Well
        Rijk

Comment

Saw a 612 yesterday. Nice classy car, more classe than a 430...in my opinion. So you wife, beinig in love with the 612, most have classe .

But isn't the f430 more fun to drive than a GT car like the 612? If this is a practical swap.....i'm not sure about a 612....

Comment

This should be out of the Body shop soon i will make you a great deal !

Comment

Originally posted by panoz1 View Post
              This should be out of the Body shop soon i will make you a great deal ! [IMG]http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newpho...0619_002.shtml[/IMG]
              Is it being 'repared'??
              The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

For our Leader Rijk anything is possible. it was only nicked by the Train...

Comment

For our Leader Rijk anything is possible. it was only nicked by the Train...
                  panoz1 you are a bid crazy ....or mayby you are totally nuts

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                    I think my wife is in love with the 612. It was really funny. Everything is backwards: I had to point out the impracticalities of the car to her (When did that ever happen:lol.

The other thing I had to point out was the limited trunk and the reaction of my wife was a casual: "then we have to travel with less stuff". Well
                    I bet you weren't prepared for these answers :lol: :lol:

Comment

The story behind it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=NL&v=YNBNnBgz_qE

Comment

Wrong car. that is a 550/575. Still sad though
                        Rijk

Comment

Rijk Nothing gets by you, this is what happens when a Horse tries to out run a Train.
                          3.10 to YUMA

Comment

Great 911 Call should be renamed the Italian Job

Comment

you would love the 612 - it is one of the best cars my wife and i have ever driven. you can get one with very few miles at a substantial discount! i just can't say enough good things about the car, cept it's styling is WAY understated.

Comment

Working...
                              X