No announcement yet.

spyker factory visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry that I did not reply earlier to this thread. Next week is not a good week, because Victor is in the US, driving in the Bullrun 2008.

Next chance is in August.
    Rijk

Comment

Rijk,

Any more info on the possible factory visit in the week of the 18th of August? Or didn't you have a chance to speak with Victor.

Comment

I'll find out if Victor is at the factory in the week of August 18.
        Rijk

Comment

Victor is not in the Netherlands in the week of August 18, but we are allowed to set up a tour with Peter. It would be nice to get to meet a number of you.

I'm available on:

Monday morning
          Wednesday morning
          Thursday morning or afternoon
          Friday morning

How about you guys.
          Rijk

Comment

Maybe it is a good idea to have a briljant start of the week and have the visit on monday morning?

Comment

Yes, monday morning is briljant. Good idea AX lover. Hopely when everything is reserved, send a mail to everybody that goes? But I can monday morning.

Comment

[QUOTE=F Spider;3847]Sorry that I did not reply earlier to this thread. Next week is not a good week, because Victor is in the US, driving in the Bullrun 2008.

Next chance is in August.[/QUOT

Comment

Monday is fine with me, looking forward to see you guys in real life!
                  Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Count me in

Monday is fine by me as well.

Comment

I'm going to try to set it up for Monday morning
                      Rijk

Comment

Hello Rijk, did you try it to set the meeting on the Monday morning? Hopely it goes well. I'm looking forward to it. See you then hopely.

Comment

Dear Forum "Die-Hards",

Are forum "Newbies" like me also welkom at the possible factory visit?

Wouter

PS: I passed Zeewolde today, an of course, i could not resist the temptation to be a Peeping Tom. One of the guys at the factory told me the start of C8 Aileron production is September. They were finishing a beautiful dark green Laviolette

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
                            Dear Forum "Die-Hards",

Are forum "Newbies" like me also welkom at the possible factory visit?

Wouter

PS: I passed Zeewolde today, an of course, i could not resist the temptation to be a Peeping Tom. One of the guys at the factory told me the start of C8 Aileron production is September. They were finishing a beautiful dark green Laviolette
                            You're a forum member. That's what counts.

Comment

Originally posted by JVProduction View Post
                              Hello Rijk, did you try it to set the meeting on the Monday morning? Hopely it goes well. I'm looking forward to it. See you then hopely.
                              The meeting will be Monday August 18. I think at 10.30 or so. I will confirm the time
                              Rijk

Comment

I already had too many trips abroad both last month and in August. And coming back from Sweden on the Sunday before was not helping either. So I'm gonna pass on the opportunity to see the Holy Spykerfans Temple

Hope to see some photos and to read some stories of you guys after the trip though!

Comment

Working...
                                X