Spyker Spotters' Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!

Aren't these VIN plates standard for US cars? Funny to see it on this one, because cars that drive around Cannes/Monaco don't very often come from the USA.

Comment

I was surprised as well, all the cars we saw had them on them. So that made it a lot easier to identify the VIN numbers
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Actually, it is the same with the Bugatti Veyron apparently. But also there, the fans have a hard time identifying, as most photographers take pics of the car, and not of this silly plate with funny numbers :lol::lol:

Comment

This one was spotted back in 2003, at Pebble Beach. Any ideas as to what VIN this is? It was used a lot as a demonstrator (like many of the early models, I guess).

Comment

This is most likely #004. I'm almost certain it is, bucciali could you please post these pictures in the #004 thread also?
            Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 21-08-2008, 22:07.

Comment

A nice but unknown C8 Double 12:
              Attached Files

Comment

Some poor pictures i made a long time ago:

this is the depot next to the factory (left side)
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Wouter; 31-08-2008, 23:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
                  A nice but unknown C8 Double 12:
                  Interesting!! I think this is one of the Russian Double12's....

Comment

Some pictures of a C8 Double 12 taken in a shopping centre in Bangkok. Not that this Double 12 has no rivets. (credit heyjude06 at flickr.com)
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                      Interesting!! I think this is one of the Russian Double12's....
                      Wouter, the interior colour in your pics seems to be Tan/Brown. The same as in the Double 12 pics I posted here a long time ago.

I don't know any other riveted Double 12 with that interior colour?

Comment

I think it is probably the same Double 12. Apart from sharing the same colorscheme, they are both SuperCharged (note the filename of the photographs Wouter posted Spyker double 12 superch. 2.jpg)

Comment

@ Wouter: It seems like these photographs are taken at the RWD testtrack at Lelystad where all new Spykers are tested before being delivered. Do you maybe know when these photographs were taken? Than we can tell when it was delivered.

@ bucciali: I think the Double 12 on the last two photograph sets in the link you posted posted (post 85) is the same car. The tiles on the wall look the same and also the lighting on the ceiling seems to be the same. Could it be that the last set of photographs was in black and white or grey teints?
                          Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 17-09-2008, 13:27.

Comment

Some more photographs of the Double 12 posted by Wouter (post 84). These were taken by Shane Bartley at the 27th Bangkok International Motor Show (22 March 2006 - 2 April 2006).
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 17-09-2008, 13:45.

Comment

Have you seen that this is a RHD Double12?

Comment

Yes I noticed, it makes sence since in Thailand they drive on the left side of the road .

Comment

Working...
                                X