Spyker sales in '10 in NL: 2 cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spyker sales in '10 in NL: 2 cars?

In AutoWeek nr. 29 van 2010 staan in de autoverkooplijst over het eerste half jaar twee stuks bij Spyker!
    In de autoverkooplijst over geheel 2010, die begin 2011 is gepubliceerd, staat Spyker echter niet meer. Ook in de autoverkooplijst over 2010 op de website van AutoWeek staat Spyker niet en ook is Spyker niet terug te vinden als je de individuele maanden van januari 2010 tot en met juli 2010 bekijkt op de website.
    Wie weet of er in 2010 daadwerkelijk twee Spykers op Nederlands kenteken zijn gezet?

I don't think so, but Stefan should know this for sure.
    Rijk

Comment

Aileron #253 was registered in 2010
      Here's an overview of al Spykers that are registered in the Netherlands (up till 2014).
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
        Aileron #253 was registered in 2010
        Here's an overview of al Spykers that are registered in the Netherlands (up till 2014).
        So, what is the SP11? A Venator?
        Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
          It is indeed a 6 cylinder

Comment

Thanks for the response. In the RDW overview, courtesy Stephan, I can perceive that in 2011 1 Spyker and in 2005 2 Spykers have been sold as new cars in The Netherlands. The cars registered by the RDW in '14 and '10, a Venator and an Aileron, must have been Spyker company cars for show and demo purposes, not sales to clients.
            So two Spykers registered in the sales list of AutoWeek no. 29 of 2010: that remains a mystery, but possibly F Spider has right (there were no sales in '10).

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
              Kind of

(I have seen a picture, I can't share)

Comment

Working...
              X