Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
    Friday the 24th possible?
    I guess that would be easiest for everybody to take a day off??
    And that way everybody can daydream through the whole weekend of all the beauties we've seen.

Or otherwise the day they have a Airleron production car present..

Or vote...??

Jeffrey
    Friday would be OK, i also think that that is the best compromise
    Louis

Comment

Friday the 24th is a good day for me but notice that the race cars will probably be on their way to the 1000KM of Monza (25-27 April).

Comment

Late april sounds good to me. It depends on a few things (work related) if I'm available, but we'll see I hope the work thing works out just the way that I can join you guys

Comment

24th is ok by me...

I 've got that whole week off because of a trip to New York till the 22th Would be a nice ending of my holiday

Niels

Comment

Rijk,

I've summed up the number of people so far:

1 -F Spider (Rijk)
            2 -SpykerOwner (Hans)
            3 -Wouter (Wouter)
            4 -Laviolette GT2R (Stephan)
            5 -Reddingius (Boris)
            6 -BasPlankgas (Bas)
            7 -basman007 (Sebas)
            8 -AX lover (Robert)
            9 -JoeD (Niels)
            10-luigisk (Louis)
            11-bucciali (Pieter)
            12-dctbelgium (Frederik)
            13-JVProduction (Johan)
            14-Spyker 007 (Jeffrey)
            15-Pterps (Peter)
            16-Ricars (Johan)

I also want to come (with my Spyker) if you guys allow me.

February 23rd my Spyker will be at the factory to make it ready for Dutch use.
            March It first gets a German TUV check with German Licence.
            April I will chance this licence for a Dutch licence after I paid the BPM to Dutch customs.

So hopefully I can take my #141 with me to the factory visit in April .

Dutchdude (Arnoud)

Dutchdude
            Spykerowner #141
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchdude View Post
              I also want to come (with my Spyker) if you guys allow me.

February 23rd my Spyker will be at the factory to make it ready for Dutch use.
              March It first gets a German TUV check with German Licence.
              April I will chance this licence for a Dutch licence after I paid the BPM to Dutch customs.

So hopefully I can take my #141 with me to the factory visit in April .

Dutchdude (Arnoud)

Hi Arnoud,

Is there a reason why you're getting a German registration first?

Jeffrey

Comment

Hi Arnoud,

Is there a reason why you're getting a German registration first?

Jeffrey
                Yes,

Because Spyker has not an approved certificate of origin for Dutch roads an individual check is neccesary. And that means a very risky and long check.
                The german TUV check is less complex and very much quicker than a individual Dutch check. This TUV check can be done by german people in the Netherlands. After appoval of the check they give you a German licence (fahrzeugbrief). With this brief you can go to the Dutch RDW and they give you a Dutch licence without any Dutch check (because the car has a EU check already)
                It's a complex story but it saves time and no trouble with Dutch rules.

I also had a TVR Sagaris in the past. The Dutch importer did the same trick because TVR also had no certificate for Dutch roads. I bought the car new in the Netherlands (Nimag importer) but it first had a UK licence (for some hours). :lol:

Dutchdude
                Spykerowner #141
                sigpic

Comment

Yes,

Because Spyker has not an approved certificate of origin for Dutch roads an individual check is neccesary. And that means a very risky and long check.
                  The german TUV check is less complex and very much quicker than a individual Dutch check. This TUV check can be done by german people in the Netherlands. After appoval of the check they give you a German licence (fahrzeugbrief). With this brief you can go to the Dutch RDW and they give you a Dutch licence without any Dutch check (because the car has a EU check already)

I also had a TVR Sagaris in the past. The Dutch importer did the same trick because TVR also had no certificate for Dutch roads. I bought the car new in the Netherlands (Nimag importer) but it first had a UK licence (for some hours). :lol:
                  any pics of the sagari?
                  The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                    any pics of the sagari?
                    Tvr Sagaris Europart DSC_0033.jpgTvr Sagaris Europart DSC_0042.jpgTvr Sagaris Europart DSC_0047.jpg

Don't look at the yellow wheels, The color yellow was for promotional activities (see also: http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/off...es-thread.html)

Dutchdude
                    Spykerowner #141
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes,

#007 did not get a check as far as i know.....
                      First registration UK (Spyker Cars/Victor Muller) and just imported to NL.
                      Just paid the BPM , and that was about it.
                      Do think the guys at the factory took #007 to the RDW in Lelystad.

There are more C8 Spyders registered in the Netherlands, isn't this sufficient?

Strange...
                      Do the guys at the factory suspect problems with your car?
                      Is it because its first registration is a US reg.?

well good luck!

Have you driven her yet?

Jeffrey

Comment

Friday 24th will be excellent! I think the Squadron will not attend the Bugatti testdays, sofar it's not listed on the calendar, so the race cars will probably be there. And Dutchdude: Please bring your Spyker!!
                        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

@Jeffrey, so #007 was also first registered in another EU country

So it is the same case as with #141. That car is also first registered in another EU country (Germany in this case).

Comment

#007 did not get a check as far as i know.....
                            First registration UK (Spyker Cars/Victor Muller) and just imported to NL.
                            Just paid the BPM , and that was about it.
                            Do think the guys at the factory took #007 to the RDW in Lelystad.

There are more C8 Spyders registered in the Netherlands, isn't this sufficient?

Strange...
                            Do the guys at the factory suspect problems with your car?
                            Is it because its first registration is a US reg.?

well good luck!

Have you driven her yet?

Jeffrey
                            Jeffrey,

Because your Spyker was registered in the UK the RDW check was not neccesary.
                            My Spyker does not have a EU registration yet.

When i go to the RDW without first registration in the EU They have to do a individual check. The problem will be the Emmision/CO2. Other countries like Germany and the UK do not look for emmision/co2. They only look to the safety of the car like lights, etc.

Almost every brand that has problems with CO2 in the Netherlands does use the UK or TUV trick.

So there are no problems with my Spyker only the rules in the netherlands are different than other EU countries.

And yes, I also have to pay our minister Bos of finance a lot of money (BPM) before they will "give" me my plates!
                            Last edited by Dutchdude; 26-01-2009, 20:27.

Dutchdude
                            Spykerowner #141
                            sigpic

Comment

Jeffrey, you can find more about this here:
                              RDW

Apparently the Spyker C8 Spyder doesn't have a European European approval certificate (due to co2?). So you have register it first in an individual European country.

Comment

Congrats on your new car Dutchdude, it's great having another Spyker on dutch plates!
                                Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
                                Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Working...
                                X