2008 Laviolette SWB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Laviolette SWB

We are getting a new 2008 Laviolette SWB. Black with Red seats. I will post pics as soon as it arrives.

I finally sent the C8 Spyder to it's owner last week. I got to drive the car a few miles before it shipped to make sure everything was functional. All I can say is WOW! I freaking love that car!

I am very excited about the new car inbound. I hope to sell it quick and get an Aileron.

Hi Gillseeker, are you a Spyker dealer or something? Would love to have some more information

Do you also have the chassisnumbers of the cars you had/will get?

Comment

I don't want to step on anyone's toes so if this is not allowed, please delete this thread.

Yes, I work for Spyker Atlanta. I don't have specifics on the car but I requested a black car with red interior. We had a C8 Spyder and I sold it so we are gettting a new Spyker.

I am crazy about these cars. I know I don't post much here but I read this forum several times a day soaking up what you guys know about this beautiful car. We sell Lamborghini and Lotus also but the Spyker is by far the sexiest vehicle on the road. I really hope Victor continues to make this awesome car.

My long term goal is to get one of these cars for myself. I have never owned an exotic but I have owned Corvettes and a few classic Nissan/Datsun cars. I just sold my 1965 Ford F100 truck and I am kind of getting out of my classics phase and wanting a newer exotic after my beautiful wife finishes her Master's degree. I do pretty well here in sales but not well enough to get a Spyker...yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Gillseeker View Post
        I don't want to step on anyone's toes so if this is not allowed, please delete this thread.
        I think most people here will be happy with your input. Especially if you can provide serial numbers and colors for the informal register.

Also, I think it would be great if you can point new Spyker owners to the private owner section and get them registered there.
        Rijk

Comment

I would be more than happy to help out any way I can. Most (not all) dealerships have a Spyker franchise as an afterthought with no dedicated Spyker salesperson. I am different because I love the cars. I have been selling exotic cars for 21 years (with a break for Desert Storm) and I have never loved a car like I love Spykers. It is an incredible automobile and so unlike anything else sold.

I will gladly direct owners to this site and I will have info on the new 08 Laviolette posted as soon as I get it.

Dan

Comment

Working...
          X