2008 New York International Auto Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 New York International Auto Show

Featured at this year's New York Auto Show are the Spyker C8 Spyder SWB and the Spyker C8 Laviolette SWB.

I didn't know my favorite Spyker has already been built: a C8 Laviolette with the best color, Burnt Almont Orange.
    Attached Files

Another set of pictures (copyright CarDomain.com)

The C8 Spyder is without a doubt #109
    Attached Files

Comment

A couple more. Can't help it, this is my fav Spyker!

Copyright picture 1: sphilli911
      Copyright pictures 2, 3 & 4: teamgraham
      Attached Files

Comment

The Laviolette looks so nice! But I noticed some special things about this car!

I think it is a 2008MY car because there speakers(!) in the doors and I noticed that there is an extra airvent(?) on the dashboard in front of the passenger. There are now 2 airvent above each other.

Comment

It does look nice in that colour

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
            I think it is a 2008MY car because there speakers(!) in the doors and I noticed that there is an extra airvent(?) on the dashboard in front of the passenger. There are now 2 airvent above each other.
            That would be part of the Airco-Upgrade. I will get the upgrade in the spring.
            Rijk

Comment

I'm sad that the Aileron is not there. The Aileron will make its US debut on Pebble Beach.
              Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                Featured at this year's New York Auto Show are the Spyker C8 Spyder SWB and the Spyker C8 Laviolette SWB.
                This is the manhattan Motorcars stand. Right inside of the main entrance hall. You don't even need to buy a ticket to see the Spykers (and Lotus, Lamborghini, Rolls and Bentley)
                Rijk

Comment

Maybe that has something to do with the fact that the design is still not final. They only want to show the final design and maybe the C8 Aileron Spyder?

I also expected the 'new' white D8 Peking-to-Paris.

Comment

Although the C8 Aileron isn't at the NYIAS Spyker did releveal the price:
                    $229,990 (manual, excluding options) MSRP excl. tax
                    $239,990 (automatic, excluding options) MSRP excl. tax

And that means that the C8 Laviolette is $20,000 cheaper.

Comment

Video of Spyker at the NYIAS:

CHIC.TV - Video - Spyker C8 Spyder SWB

Comment

Good lord that woman is annoying.. Clever looking, but annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
                          Good lord that woman is annoying.. Clever looking, but annoying

She did remember to ask about the engine.
                          While pointing towards and looking at the front of the car......

Comment

I know, you don't have to have a college degree to know she doesn't :P

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                              The Laviolette looks so nice! But I noticed some special things about this car!

Maybe interesting to know: #007 has got radio/speaker preparations. It has speaker wiring in the doors.

Regards,
                              Spyker #007

Comment

Working...
                              X