No announcement yet.

Spyker videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice video, good to hear the story in short from Muller, I am looking forward to the upcomming models!
    Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
    Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

• Just watched the interview. Good stuff. Victor is his usual self. Sharp, witty and all knowledge readily available. Plus, how many CEO's of car company's would know when they sold their latest car and to whom?

On a sidenote to these movies, and more in relation to these 2 books that have appeared: I don't understand that so many people (many of them directed by the media, I would say) always need to talk about the amounts of money spent, about the problems, about the high (?) car prices.

Where are the people that applause Victor for his drive, his endurance, for his vision, for his branding capabilities, for the fact that he took old Dutch heritage and put it back on the map. He established a Dutch supercar brand for crying out loud. And not just something that lasts for one season, or a year or two. No, he's been at it for 9 years!!!! And Spyker has presented us with cars that are unique, have their own DNA instead of being copied from others. I still believe this is an achievement that is hardly acknowledged by the (Dutch) press. Or if it is, it is directly pushed aside, as soon as Spyker announces production figures that are lower than expected.

Does anybody remember the Spectre R42, the MCA's, and the likes (sorry for pulling up late 80's/early 90's examples, but this is what comes to mind)? Cars that hardly made it out of prototype stages. I realise these were conceived in different era's but still. To put it more into modern comparison. What about the Farboud project?? That never went anywhere, for as for as I have seen.

Right, I just needed to get that of my chest. :lol::lol:

Comment

• I saw a commercial on discovery for a new programme: 'fifth gear Europe', and there will be a Spyker in it

This is the commercial nuvideo.nl/auto - Fifth Gear Europe teaser (in Dutch, sorry) it started on the 21st February: has any one seen it?)
        Last edited by IVR007; 25-02-2009, 21:12.
        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Originally posted by bucciali View Post
          Just watched the interview. Good stuff. Victor is his usual self. Sharp, witty and all knowledge readily available. Plus, how many CEO's of car company's would know when they sold their latest car and to whom?

On a sidenote to these movies, and more in relation to these 2 books that have appeared: I don't understand that so many people (many of them directed by the media, I would say) always need to talk about the amounts of money spent, about the problems, about the high (?) car prices.

Where are the people that applause Victor for his drive, his endurance, for his vision, for his branding capabilities, for the fact that he took old Dutch heritage and put it back on the map. He established a Dutch supercar brand for crying out loud. And not just something that lasts for one season, or a year or two. No, he's been at it for 9 years!!!! And Spyker has presented us with cars that are unique, have their own DNA instead of being copied from others. I still believe this is an achievement that is hardly acknowledged by the (Dutch) press. Or if it is, it is directly pushed aside, as soon as Spyker announces production figures that are lower than expected.

Does anybody remember the Spectre R42, the MCA's, and the likes (sorry for pulling up late 80's/early 90's examples, but this is what comes to mind)? Cars that hardly made it out of prototype stages. I realise these were conceived in different era's but still. To put it more into modern comparison. What about the Farboud project?? That never went anywhere, for as for as I have seen.

Completely agree with you, and normally I like to see him but Jort Kelder starts annoying me now

Comment

Just watched the interview. Good stuff. Victor is his usual self. Sharp, witty and all knowledge readily available. Plus, how many CEO's of car company's would know when they sold their latest car and to whom?

I agree with you Pieter, but I think it's typical dutch, just look at the italians, they are so proud of their supercars!

Another dutch example that didn't make it is the Max Roadster, a lot of people expected it to be a succes, but it wasn't....

About the Farboud, there is an interesting article in lastweeks Autovisie about it, it's named Farbio nowadays and they are still alive.

Farbio Sports Cars - The Farbio GTS, GTS350 and GTS400
            Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
            Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
              ...but Jort Kelder starts annoying me now
              I count myself luckily not having Dutch TV channels readily available here in DK, plus not having the written Dutch media at hand.

Comment

I count myself luckily not having Dutch TV channels readily available here in DK, plus not having the written Dutch media at hand.
                haha you should be glad indeed, our public broadcasting is (in my opinion) very prejudiced. There is for instant something very different between Swedish and Dutch newscast, but I haven't figured out exactly what:lol: Something to with the tone

Comment

• here are some behind the scenes photo's of fifth gear europe
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Fifth Gear Europe 07.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.3 KB
ID:	58246

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fifth Gear Europe 08.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	58247

Comment

• Here a short newsflash from the Belgium News on VTM
                    Good filled orderbook for the Aileron.
                    It's linked to my Youtube account.
                    Enjoy it
                    + YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

here are some behind the scenes photo's of fifth gear europe
                      But when will it air???????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
                        But when will it air???????????
                        Fifth gear europe is already being broadcasted, but the Spyker hasn't been in it yet, as far as i know..

Comment

Fifth gear europe is already being broadcasted, but the Spyker hasn't been in it yet, as far as i know..
                          I know, tonight 21:00 Discovery channel.

Anybody know when the Spyker will appear?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
                            I know, tonight 21:00 Discovery channel.

Anybody know when the Spyker will appear?
                            The Spyker was in today's episode! There were some shots taken inside of the factory and it appears that these shots were taken not long ago. I saw a Spykerchassis with a paper with "216 Sillicon Valley" on it and another one, which looked like the Spyder Spyker displays currently at the Geneva Salon, with "207 Newport Beach 44" on it.

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
                            Rumour has it that this car is at the factory, sold and getting a new paint job .
                            The Double 12 with VIN #040 could also be seen, it still had it's original exterior color though.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbq9AWZWVtc
                            Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 07-03-2009, 23:40.
                            Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                              The Spyker was in today's episode! There were some shots taken inside of the factory and it appears that these shots were taken not long ago. I saw a Spykerchassis with a paper with "216 Sillicon Valley" on it and another one, which looked like the Spyder Spyker displays currently at the Geneva Salon, with "207 Newport Beach 44" on it.

The Double 12 with VIN #040 could also be seen, it still had it's original exterior color though.

Here's the link: YouTube - Fifth Gear Europe visits Spyker
                              Thanks for the link!

New model C12 Zagato?? (No mention of the Aileron)
                              Dit you see him switching off the ignition while driving. LOL
                              4.1 litre V8?????

Nice item though.

Comment

• Very nice and positive report by Fifth Gear

Comment

Working...
                                X