No announcement yet.

Spyker book anyone ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the idea of a Bugatti-like register for Spyker. We could even include all the old Spykers. Two pages per car, or four pages per car. That would be make the book a nice historical document.
    Rijk

Comment

2 pages per car would equal a total of roughly 500 pages! 4 pages per car... That could be a book on it's own. Me like !
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

I think 2 pages per car should be possible, if we use one page of them for pictures of the car and the other for a few datas (color-combination, options, maybe 2 or 3 words from the owner...)

Comment

... any progress on this? General text & photos (with copyright)? Layout of the book as given, e.g., by Matthias above. I believe, Hans van Rennes would support this idea on behalf of the Spyker works.

I can identify more activity related to a register of Spyker cars...

I would really love to see such a book.
          Last edited by amzamz; 20-07-2010, 05:10.

Comment

Got the OK of Victor for the book, but I guess we won't be ready for the 10th anniversary.

At the moment they have a look at a script for a book, which was planned for 5th anniversary but never was published, maybe I will be allowed to work up on that script, which should help to save time.

Comment

... great news! Better agood book a bit late...

Comment

Hi, my name is george i'm 20 years old and I'm from Mexico, this is my first post but I've read the entire thread and I belive that this book is a great idea. I've been searching for one for a while but there's nothing.
                As a true spyker fan I commit to help in any possible way, my brother is a designer so he can help us with any design activity. There will be no problem at all with money as he is my brother and loves the idea of the book.
                Also wanted to mention that my family has a pinting press (making a book isn't cheap, but having a printing press would make the things cheaper and easier) I know I live in Mexico, making a book and then send it to europe would be a challenge. But if anyone is interested I'll make my best in any task.
                Thanks a lot

Comment

bienvenido !!!

Welcome in the forum! Thank you for your great ideas, and I am sure someone will consider it! Just note, this book is likely to be put together in Europe, and published for America, Asia and Europe. We are currently not so strictly organised, and I am not sure to whom you'll need to talk to...

Comment

Welcome George, and thanks for the input!
                    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Thanks everyone, I don't know either who I need to talk to. But send me a message who ever is "in charge" and in I'll be happy to colaborate.
                      I talked to my brother and told me this type of things are usually very expensive (the design part). He agreed with me to participate just for the cause in any design task.

Comment

Did the book died in silence?
                        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Working...
                        X