Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by globallambo View Post
    scratch Grundy - they wanted my whole fleet in order to insure the Spyker

State Farm reconsidered and they are writing it tomorrow...
    Mine is with Progressive, Bentleys with State Farm and Hagety, Jag with Hagerty. Seems pretty random who will do what, seems valuing over 150k makes a big difference to being considerd by the online guys.

Comment

Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
      Mine is with Progressive, Bentleys with State Farm and Hagety, Jag with Hagerty. Seems pretty random who will do what, seems valuing over 150k makes a big difference to being considerd by the online guys.
      funny thing is that State Farm wrote the Policy and then questioned the VIN#, lol, I took a picture and now they are fine - and I just received a notice in the mail that they rated the policy wrong and they owe me money. Not a bad letter to receive. :lol:
      Seth Rose
      www.ExoticsRally.com
      seth@exoticsrally.com
      2011 Bullrun Live Rally Champion - Team Exotics Rally
      2012 Bullrun Live Rally Champion - Team Exotics Rally

Comment

State Farm would not do my cars after debating for months about it, underwriters said sorry. Same for Liberty...seems as if they will not insure a car that's valued over x dollars. Still with GEICO which is basically a rip off and now on the phone w Progressive to see what they can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
          State Farm would not do my cars after debating for months about it, underwriters said sorry. Same for Liberty...seems as if they will not insure a car that's valued over x dollars. Still with GEICO which is basically a rip off and now on the phone w Progressive to see what they can do.
          I have state farm. Broker had to fight for it a bit. If you email me seth@exoticsrally.com I can give you a lead for my broker in ny who can help you.

I had cars valued up to $450k insured with state farm.

And I totaled a Lambo (hit by a truck) and state farm paid me msrp + tax $271k with no hesitation.
          Seth Rose
          www.ExoticsRally.com
          seth@exoticsrally.com
          2011 Bullrun Live Rally Champion - Team Exotics Rally
          2012 Bullrun Live Rally Champion - Team Exotics Rally

Comment

Originally posted by globallambo View Post
            I have state farm. Broker had to fight for it a bit. If you email me seth@exoticsrally.com I can give you a lead for my broker in ny who can help you.

I had cars valued up to $450k insured with state farm.

And I totaled a Lambo (hit by a truck) and state farm paid me msrp + tax $271k with no hesitation.
            Email on the way...might be the difference between NJ and NY insurance carriers. NJ known as having the strictest guidelines. I tried State Farm a few months ago and after Jerking me around for months said sorry, no can do!

I've now tried Progressive, State Farm, Haggerty (will insure but very restrictive on number of miles) and a host of others. Currently w GEICO but very pricey.

Comment

Working...
            X