No announcement yet.

Peking-to-Paris...Top Ugliest Cars??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peking-to-Paris...Top Ugliest Cars??!!

I really got annoyed with this one...Peking-to-Paris being rated one of the ugliest cars of all time (not that anyone actuallly reads MSN reviews of cars!)...I think the car is stunning and actually fills a void in the marketplace quite nicely (high end SUV's)...give me a chance to pick one up and I'd be first on line:

2006 - present Spyker D12 - Ugliest cars of all time

I do agree that the first D12 Peking-to-Paris prototype was not the most beautifull SUV.

But the changes made to the production model, that I know off, have improved the overall styling, I my opinion. Especially the longer nose. MSN sould wait for the unvieling of the final production model before rating it as a beautifull or ugly car. Anyways it is still the most beautifull SSUV......:lol:
    Attached Files

Comment

When the first photos/computer gen. photos started coming out, I was not really a fan. But, after seeing the white/tan PTP at the factory I was really impressed, truly stunning vehicle inside and out. I love it

Comment

A list of the ugliest cars that does not include the Aztec is not worth the bits its
        written with
        Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
          I really got annoyed with this one...Peking-to-Paris being rated one of the ugliest cars of all time (not that anyone actuallly reads MSN reviews of cars!)...I think the car is stunning and actually fills a void in the marketplace quite nicely (high end SUV's)...give me a chance to pick one up and I'd be first on line:

2006 - present Spyker D12 - Ugliest cars of all time
          well we know who will NOT be getting access to the D8 when we roll it out to the press!

Comment

Originally posted by jpclinging View Post
            well we know who will NOT be getting access to the D8 when we roll it out to the press!
            LOL!...my dream garage one day would be my C8 and for the wife, the Peking-to-Paris....life would be complete

Comment

Working...
            X