ID:	61189
    The place is for rent
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
      Spyker of Shanghai mortus est
      [ATTACH]6521[/ATTACH]
      The place is for rent
      Does that mean that Shanghai doesn't have a dealer anymore or that the dealer has been moved to another place?

BTW, I'm new here. Hi everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by jacob234 View Post
        Does that mean that Shanghai doesn't have a dealer anymore or that the dealer has been moved to another place?

BTW, I'm new here. Hi everyone!
        Welcome Jacob!
        Spyker of Shanghai is no longer listed on Spykercar's website as a dealer, so there is no dealer in Shanghai at the moment. Other dealers in the China are in Beijing and Hongkong.
        When I try to go to www.spykerofchina.com I get a security certificate error.
        The website for Spyker of HK is carpro.cc
        Last edited by IVR007; 01-06-2010, 17:09.

Comment

Welcome Jacob!

I thought the only way Spykers got to China was to drive there from Paris, and back again! :lol:
          With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Looks like the Spyker of China's website is up and running again:

Spykerofchina.com

That's a good thing since Spyker signed that deal with CATC to distribute Spykers in China, remember? (Q1 update 2010)

- In 19 March 2010, Spyker concluded a joint venture agreement with China Automobile Trading Co. Ltd., established at Beijing, China ("CATC"). The parties agreed to establish a joint venture company for the marketing and sale of Spyker automobile products in mainland China. CATC is a major car distributor in mainland China. Spyker expects that the cooperation will strongly support Spyker car sales in China as from 2011.

Comment

Industry News | Spyker planning to launch Chinese edition GT2 in October | China Car Times
              this article says that an road legal version of the gt2 racer will be launched allready in october! and another specific model is expected to launch in december! what could this model be?

Comment

the article also says that an 4 door model will hit the streets in 2013, does this mean that the "d8 p2p" have been delayed

Comment

Originally posted by Cabooze View Post
                  Industry News | Spyker planning to launch Chinese edition GT2 in October | China Car Times
                  this article says that an road legal version of the gt2 racer will be launched allready in october! and another specific model is expected to launch in december! what could this model be?
                  I've seen these reports as well and I don't think it's true. Source was China Car Times. Of course an lm85 version of the aileron is possible but I don't think Spyker is busy with things like that at the moment. Plus on other websites, like this one it says: 'Spyker has poured cold water on suggestions it is to launch a road version of its GT2 model for the Chinese market'. It almost seems like China Car times stumbled upon 4 or 5 different articles about the aileron, lm85, gt2 and p2p and combined them all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                    Spyker of Shanghai mortus est
                    [ATTACH]6521[/ATTACH]
                    The place is for rent
                    There is now a new Spyker dealership in Shanghai!

Click image for larger version

Name:	5738922861_b0703c3675_b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	63485 Click image for larger version

Name:	5738923299_71f8961b0e_b.jpg
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	63486 Click image for larger version

Name:	5739471856_96e4755f57_b.jpg
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	63487
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	5733533454_52b72a73ec_b.jpg
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	63488 Click image for larger version

Name:	5732988375_bcb063bb32_b.jpg
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	63489 Click image for larger version

Name:	5733533310_3ba33c646b_b.jpg
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	63490

Copyright: Photo 1-3: Remko Tanis / Photo4-6: livinginchina4now
                    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

+ YouTube Video
                      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Spyker of China website is updated, including this press release.

Comment

... and they advertise the Spyker with hardcover brochure in China! Look! (source)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Nice!
                            With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Working...
                            X