Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Spyker site live!

The Spyker site has been renewed. View the new one here: Spykercars

Looks good, works like a charm on my one X.
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

That doesn't look half bad

Comment

Nice! Configured my dream Aileron but couldn't choose

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aileron_Champion Silver.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	65721 Click image for larger version

Name:	Aileron_Dutch Orange.jpg
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	65722 Click image for larger version

Name:	Aileron_Malibu Sunset.jpg
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	65723
        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

The first thing I see is a typo.

The caption under the Aileron says: "Spykers second-generation" instead of "Spyker's second-generation"
          With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

It certainly is a nicely designed and visually appealing site. Although there is no Dutch language option, the ad copy occasionally bears witness to the brand's roots. Nothing is flat out wrong, it's more a question of diction and style. I'd rather see that heritage in the production of the cars themselves (it's good to have things back in Zeewolde, hopefully the Youngman deal won't change this).

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
              Nice! Configured my dream Aileron but couldn't choose

[ATTACH]12119[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]12120[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]12121[/ATTACH]
              Shall I take three orders then?
              Spyker Cars on Facebook // Spyker Cars on Instagram // Me on Instagram // Spyker Cars Owners & Enthusiasts on LinkedIn // Spyker Cars on DriveTribe

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheLam View Post
                The first thing I see is a typo.

The caption under the Aileron says: "Spykers second-generation" instead of "Spyker's second-generation"
                Thanks Justice,

Got it - we found a few more. At one point you just don't see them anymore.
                Spyker Cars on Facebook // Spyker Cars on Instagram // Me on Instagram // Spyker Cars Owners & Enthusiasts on LinkedIn // Spyker Cars on DriveTribe

Comment

Originally posted by FiliusNovaeAngliae View Post
                  It certainly is a nicely designed and visually appealing site. Although there is no Dutch language option, the ad copy occasionally bears witness to the brand's roots. Nothing is flat out wrong, it's more a question of diction and style. I'd rather see that heritage in the production of the cars themselves (it's good to have things back in Zeewolde, hopefully the Youngman deal won't change this).
                  Thanks for the feedback. The Dutch visitors represent ±10% of the visits and of those 10% I am sure that 80% can read English. Its more a budget and resource discussion really. In particular since the Netherlands is not in our top-10 market list ...

Good point. Personally I think it is not so much a manufacturers question but more a market question. Could Ferrari build cars in Germany (or China)? I am sure they can. But would they sell any? It's one of Kapferer's 18 anti-laws of luxury marketing...

Sander.

Comment

Originally posted by sandervd View Post
                    Shall I take three orders then?
                    Very tempting, untill I have to pay the first installment
                    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Working...
                    X