• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hans (SpykerOwner) in New York

A long weekend full with car related things
    Attached Files
    Rijk

Looks like prime fall color. It is one of the things I miss about the East Coast, living in California. That and the crisp falll air.

Have some great drives!

Justice
    With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheLam View Post
      Looks like prime fall color. It is one of the things I miss about the East Coast, living in California. That and the crisp falll air.

Have some great drives!

Justice
      J:

I went the other way...San Diego to NY and I can tell you, you have nothing to be jealous about...at least you get to drive top down almost 365 days/yr.:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
        A long weekend full with car related things
        Love the scenary (both background and foreground!)...where were the pics taken...also like the wood beams in the garage.

Comment

Have fun Hans and Rijk .

Comment

Fall colors
            Attached Files
            Rijk

Comment

Working on the second tank of gas in the Ferrari this weekend.
              Attached Files
              Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
                ...also like the wood beams in the garage.
                That is not my garage. That is Tom's workshop. He had to adjust the new breaklight switch. It was too sensitive.
                Last edited by F Spider; 12-10-2009, 04:25.
                Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                  Working on the second tank of gas in the Ferrari this weekend.
                  That's the way we like it!
                  With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

thanks so much for the pictures of the spyker and the 430 that way i can tell just how big the car is since I haven't seen a spyker in person. i have a gallardo and hoping the spyker was a small car which it looks like it is.

thanks, mark

Comment

I really had a lot of fun last weekend. Thanks Rijk for letting me drive the Spyker so much

It is also good to drive both cars on the same pace all the time so you can really compare the two. Although the concept is the same: rear wheel drive mid engined sportscar, the cars differ a lot. The Ferrari is developed near perfection and the Spyker is developed for the purist. I really love the Ferrari, but secretly I prefer the Spyker. And considering I am a real Italian sportscar fan, that is quite a statement

The midrange punch is awesome and the instant acceleration skills are breath taking. And so is the sound and how the cars feels on twisty corners in the mountains with total lack of body roll . You need to concentrate more in the Spyker, but the reward is priceless. And the Spyker is unbelievable economical compared to the Ferrari.

Comment

best to have one of each, I think

Comment

Originally posted by Basokolow View Post
                          best to have one of each, I think
                          That is the good thing about it. The two accomplish their goals so differently there are no other excuses needed to own both

Comment

I miss driving the Spyker

Comment

Working...
                            X