Saudis take a look at the Aileron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudis take a look at the Aileron

The Saudis took a look at a Spyker C8 Aileron car during the opening ceremony of the Riyadh car exhibition today
    Attached Files

Seems a bit too dark for a good look
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Good pic. Kinda reminds me of Gumball.

Justice
      With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

a few more

(copyright AlBargan)
        Attached Files

Comment

wow what is that color combination? i really like the new spykers!

Comment

Originally posted by markbrown View Post
            wow what is that color combination? i really like the new spykers!
            Gun metal + Tropicana Orange

[ATTACH]5809[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
              Gun metal + Tropicana Orange

[ATTACH]5809[/ATTACH]

thanks! the spyker has to be the only car just about any color looks good on it. it's just real rich looking maybe cause of the polished aluminum accents or something.

Comment

Originally posted by markbrown View Post
                thanks! the spyker has to be the only car just about any color looks good on it. it's just real rich looking maybe cause of the polished aluminum accents or something.

Great observation...now go buy one

Comment

A thread on autoforum ( a belgian car forum, sorry in dutch)
                  where there is a poll of the choise for an aileron or a DBS. "Only" 25 % votes for the aileron. I think it's an interesting popularity test with the big (Belgian) audience. Then again i can imagine what would be the result with the "old" C8.
                  I guess -> 90% for the aston, 10 for the C8.:lol:
                  It would be interesting to make a poll on autoforum with the choise of the aileron or his "sister".
                  Aston Martin DBS - Spyker C8 Aileron - Autoforum
                  Louis

Comment

Now i posted a thread on autoforum with the question. What is your favorite spyker from the models that are for sale. The spyder, laviolette, lm85, aileron or aileron spyder. You can follow the vote results here.
                    Welke Spyker - Autoforum
                    For now, the aileron is the most popular, followed by the laviolette
                    Louis

Comment

Originally posted by luigisk View Post
                      A thread on autoforum ( a belgian car forum, sorry in dutch)
                      where there is a poll of the choise for an aileron or a DBS. "Only" 25 % votes for the aileron. I think it's an interesting popularity test with the big (Belgian) audience. Then again i can imagine what would be the result with the "old" C8.
                      I guess -> 90% for the aston, 10 for the C8.:lol:
                      It would be interesting to make a poll on autoforum with the choise of the aileron or his "sister".
                      Aston Martin DBS - Spyker C8 Aileron - Autoforum
                      I don't understand how you can compare these two cars. They're completely different. The DBS is just a very quick 'business car', and the Aileron is a sports car. So I think that poll just isn't that good.

But I think the poll you have started is very interesting. Now we can finally see what model is the most popular among the car enthusiast

I think the C8 Spyder is the most beautifull Spyker. And my number two would be the C8 LM85

Maby a good idea to start a poll like that over here?
                      Olav

Instagram
                      https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Originally posted by Aiglos91 View Post
                        I don't understand how you can compare these two cars. They're completely different. The DBS is just a very quick 'business car', and the Aileron is a sports car. So I think that poll just isn't that good.

But I think the poll you have started is very interesting. Now we can finally see what model is the most popular among the car enthusiast

I think the C8 Spyder is the most beautifull Spyker. And my number two would be the C8 LM85

Maby a good idea to start a poll like that over here?
                        Yes, i also tought it was a strange comparison.
                        But there were a while ago already 2 polls http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/spy...favourite.html
                        http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/spy...te-spyker.html
                        But why not. The polls are not up-to-date. I think it's interesting to start a new one. A lot happened since then and there are far more people on this forum than at that time.
                        Louis

Comment

Working...
                        X