Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
    Congratulations on your purchase!

Make sure you crank up the 'fun-gauge' (odometer )!!

What were you looking for before making the right choice?

Jeffrey
    I was actually looking at a used Porsche 993 Turbo, I have been looking for the right one for well over a year... still looking. Now that I bought the C8 the right one will appear next week

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys... Wednesday can't get here fast enough.

Comment

Congrats, this is truly the right choise. Have fun and please make some pics!
        Louis

Comment

This car has a much better personality than that Porsche -- you made the right choice! (No contest!)

Justice
          With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Had a Porsche 993 park behind me at the starbux a couple days ago...I had 5-6 people gathered around my Spyker...one guy (the driver) was with the Porsche.

The Spyker truly has a shock and awe factor to it and I'm still trying to get used to people gawking and the 100 questions I get.

Comment

Joe, Congrats on your new spyker! You picked the best color, enjoy your new ride!

Brett, What did you think of 171 at Symbolic? I have a deposit on that car and just got clearance to bring it into Canada. I have not seen it yet and I'm really interested to see the interior in real life!

Comment

Congratulations Rhyno!

I visited #171 in Las Vegas at the end of July before Symbolic closed Lamborghini of Las Vegas. It is just stunning! And this is from a guy who prefers black cars. Even my fiance was taken by it. Hope you take delivery soon!

Wow, so many new owners on the forum in the last two months! Don't forget about us in the public forum...

Comment

Matt don't worry, the public forum is where the action is!
                  With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Originally posted by rhyno View Post
                    Joe, Congrats on your new spyker! You picked the best color, enjoy your new ride!

Brett, What did you think of 171 at Symbolic? I have a deposit on that car and just got clearance to bring it into Canada. I have not seen it yet and I'm really interested to see the interior in real life!
                    That's great news rhyno! I hope you will like her for real and seal the deal
                    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

The deal has been sealed for months, trying to get the car into Canada has been a slow process but the biggest hurdle has been passed! It will probably get here as soon as the snow lands lol. I'm very excited about my new car and can't wait to take delivery.

Joe, make sure you do a post with your first driving impressions!! It's great to hear from new Spyker owners first experiences behind the wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by rhyno View Post
                        Joe, make sure you do a post with your first driving impressions!! It's great to hear from new Spyker owners first experiences behind the wheel.
                        Will do, I should have her in my hands by 2pm tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by jpcourt View Post
                          No sleep for you tonight
                          Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by jpcourt View Post
                            Congratulations - I picked mine (#138) up from MMC three weeks ago. It's just so much fun - you'll never look back! I'll listen out for you tomorrow afternoon!

Comment

Great news Joe, enjoy!

Comment

Good luck today Joe...few things in life are truly life altering: birth of a child, marriage, divorce, death of a parent....and of course the purchase of a SPYKER:lol::lol::lol:

Comment

Working...
                                X