Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Spyker C8 Spyder Widebody For Sale

Maserati of Minneapolis : Used 2006 Spyker C8 Spider Widebody BU10170

Any Questions Please Feel Fee to Call 612-810-3924.
    Thank you
    JD Donnelly

You are Currently Looking at a vehicle from one of the most exclusive motor companies in the world! This vehicle is completely hand made, all hand turned aluminum, with an attention to detail unlike anything you have witnessed. The vehicle is powered by the reliable Audi 4.2L V8 producing 400 hp and propelling this 0-60 in 4.5 seconds. With very few examples currently in the United States you will be very hard pressed to ever pass another one on the road. The vehicle when new listed for $296,785 and was bestowed all of the right options: Champion Silver over the Lush Ruby Red Leather Interior, it also has the Famous 19" Aeroblade Wheels Costing $6,500, the Wide Body Specification Costing $6,500, Turned Aluminum Dash Costing $5,250, Xenon Lights, Wisper Mode Exhaust, Quilted Leather Trim, Spyker Logos Stitched into the Headrests, and a Convertible Soft Top.
    options:

Whisper Mode $1,035
    19" Aeroblade Wheels $6,500
    Xenon Headlighting $1,875
    Soft Top $565
    Quilted Leather Trim $3,250
    Turned Aluminium $5,250
    Wide Body Specification $6,500
    Spyker Logo in Headrests $315

Original MSRP $296,785
    Additional Information:

Spyker is a name that's been around since the early 1900s, with a racing heritage in automobiles and the manufacture of airplanes. The Spyker C8 Spyder is designed to show the company's association with aerocraft, hence the analog gauges, the remote ignition key, the red toggle switch to activate the electronics, and of course, the manual starter button. What makes the Spyker C8 unique among exotic cars besides its looks, is the fully tunable suspension system, so you can set the performance handling specs to your unique driving style. This rare work of art, then this is definitely one for the collection.

ABOUT US:
    Our unique boutique style location offers the best in financing, leasing and a straight forward approach to your purchase price and trade-in values.
    With almost daily market research we do the shopping so you don't have to. The market is ever changing and Bentley Maserati is taking an active leadership role in providing up to date, real time market values. We are aggressively pricing our vehicles to offer you the newest freshest cars available while other dealers are still asking tens of thousands more for their inventory. Let us save you valuable time and money.
    Attached Files

We Have Just Reduced the Price down to $128,895 and You also have nearly a Full Year of Factory Warranty!

Comment

Originally posted by maseratiofmpls View Post
      We Have Just Reduced the Price down to $128,895 and You also have nearly a Full Year of Factory Warranty!
      Man!!!...that's a steal for anyone looking to get their hands on a great color combination and while I don't believe the write up says it, I believe it only has some 3,000 miles!!...have to phone a few friends (but then again, I don't want all my guys who bought their Bentley GT's 2 wks after I did to have the exact same car again)

Comment

Thank you Swisstrader! Yes the car has only 3,100 miles! Please make some phone calls! I have car listed on Ebay
        Other Makes : C8 Spyder:eBay Motors (item 280414020442 end time Nov-02-09 06:21:46 PST)

Feel free to call me with Any questions 612-810-3924
        Thank you again
        Respectfully,
        JD Donnelly

Comment

I had one of your customers here in Napa tell me they saw the car in your showroom... At this rate buying that car was great for attention...
          Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

Working...
          X