• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple more....

Going through my collection.....

Comment

Comment

I'll share mine...

You fella's need some pics with some WOMEN in them. This one is with my car and Rona (Spyker Rona!) and her friend Skye.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerX3 View Post
          You fella's need some pics with some WOMEN in them. This one is with my car and Rona (Spyker Rona!) and her friend Skye.
          Was that taken right after the Bullrun?

Comment

Nice car
            Where can i find it with resolution 1024x768 ?
            I wanne place it on the desktop from my work pc to show everyone the nice car

Comment

Originally posted by jpclinging View Post
              Was that taken right after the Bullrun?
              Nope, it was actually taken about a month be fore the Bullrun. Rona is a personal friend of mine--not like that-- and she has a friend that is a professional photographer. I have about 100 shots like this but they are not all ready for distribution yet. I do have a high rez version of this so pm me your email address and I'll fire it off. I think it is pushing 6MB though.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Dan!

Don't worry, I'm preparing a "Spyker & Models" thread, for which I have plenty of material

Comment

Great wallpapers guys! I especially adore the detail shots!

Comment

Does anybody know if the Gun metal cars on the right of this picture with red and yellow interior are USA cars? Any info one these two would be great. They are perfect!
                    http://img242.imagevenue.com/loc20/t...b_122_20lo.jpg

Comment

Nope, it was actually taken about a month be fore the Bullrun. Rona is a personal friend of mine--not like that-- and she has a friend that is a professional photographer. I have about 100 shots like this but they are not all ready for distribution yet. I do have a high rez version of this so pm me your email address and I'll fire it off. I think it is pushing 6MB though.
                      Rona and i are also friends, great girl! I think we meet during the Bullrun awards dinner. I was driving for Spyker, with Carsten, Victor, Vinny and Johan.

Comment

Originally posted by rhyno View Post
                        Does anybody know if the Gun metal cars on the right of this picture with red and yellow interior are USA cars? Any info one these two would be great. They are perfect!
                        http://img242.imagevenue.com/loc20/t...b_122_20lo.jpg
                        You mean the ones in this pic?

I think the one with the 'yellow' interior is #057.
                        Or at least, it has the same colour combination

The one with red interior, I'm not sure. Could be #132, that was at Keels&Wheels 2008. Can't find any other Keels pictures right now.

I believe this one Spyder, shown at the 2006 Geneva Salon, has the same colour combo.
                        Last edited by bucciali; 20-08-2008, 20:53.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by basman007 View Post
                              Lovely picture. Funny to see they have the same license plate number.

Comment

2 more Spyker wallpapers!

Comment

Working...
                                X