This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
    Pretty good - zeroish depreciation over 6 years.
    6 years already
    Rijk

Comment

• Spyker #070

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-Other-M...m=272530537058
      Rijk

Comment

• Spyker #219

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Other-Makes-/282354749178

Comment

• Originally posted by Matinik View Post
          What's that steel braided line going over the top of the engine??

FWIW, this is the same car auctioned at Bonham's Jan 2017... noted just a half dozen posts earlier in this thread.
          Last edited by Sandy Eggo; 09-02-2017, 06:17. Reason: Added FWIW

Comment

• Originally posted by Matinik View Post

Sheesh, this car is gorgeous!
            Curious what was MSRP on this car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Plastique999 View Post

Hard to say exactly for sure but probably in the $250-300k range. Personally, I don't think you can go wrong. This car checks all the boxes and represents an era that will never be built again (no driving aids, stick shift, naturally aspirated V8 engine, analog gauges, artisanal craftsmanship, etc. etc.).

Buy with the knowledge that in 15-20 years you'll see another one roll across Bonham's stage and hammer for $1m.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plastique999 View Post

Originally posted by Sandy Eggo View Post
                Hard to say exactly for sure but probably in the $250-300k range. Personally, I don't think you can go wrong. This car checks all the boxes and represents an era that will never be built again (no driving aids, stick shift, naturally aspirated V8 engine, analog gauges, artisanal craftsmanship, etc. etc.).

Buy with the knowledge that in 15-20 years you'll see another one roll across Bonham's stage and hammer for $1m.
                I see that #219 shows "Deposit in house" and "Deal Pending" on the Naples Motorsports website. Is it you, Plastique999?

Comment

• http://www.exoticclassics.com/2006-s...ster-c-811.htm
                  Rijk

Comment

• In the pictures for #070 (http://www.exoticclassics.com/2006-s...ster-c-811.htm), it looks like the front windshield has a crack on the driver side top edge by the A pillar. Sad panda :-(

Does anyone know if replacement windshields are readily available?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandy Eggo View Post
                      I see that #219 shows "Deposit in house" and "Deal Pending" on the Naples Motorsports website. Is it you, Plastique999?

I can only wish!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandy Eggo View Post
                        Hopefully #219 will find a caring owner that puts some miles on this beauty!
                        Added #070 to the for sale register (they list an incorrect VIN for this Spyker though, probably a typo which also has a CARFAX file) and noticed that Exotic Classics also has #095
                        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Matinik;35965]In the pictures for #070 (http://www.exoticclassics.com/2006-s...ster-c-811.htm), it looks like the front windshield has a crack on the driver side top edge by the A pillar. Sad panda :-(

Does anyone know if replacement windshields are readily available?[/QUOTE

Comment

• Ouch. There goes another $2K +
                            Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                              Ouch. There goes another $2K +
                              $2k for the Spyker windscreen? That's cheap...glass for my F355 GTS was $4.5k a few years ago. Thank god for insurance. :/

Comment

• We all know that the 355 is the pits for maintenance....

Actually the #070 comes with a OEM replacement window according to Chris.
                                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                                X