Spyker look and feel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spyker look and feel

As you all know this exclusive Spyker forum was recently opened to public.

You may have ( and maybe not ) noticed that from time to time some settings changed. Everyday I am working to make this place better and because I don't want to shut down the forum too often, I am working on it while you all are posting.

The design of the forum you are looking now at, is for the majority basic vBulletin software design. Which means it lacks the look and feel of Spyker Cars. A Spyker related banner is not enough. I am creating a complete new 'skin' to give to bring us closer to Spyker.

As you can imagine the new forum will be black, dark grey with orange and white details. I realize that White on Black is not too friendly for the eyes (although I really really really like the new design if I may say so myself) so the 'skin' you are currently looking at won't be thrown away.

Expect the new Spyker 'skin' soon.

cheers,

Hans

I'm looking forward to see it, knowing in advanced, it will be lovely!
    Hugo Sá aka Throttleman

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
      As you all know this exclusive Spyker forum was recently opened to public.

You may have ( and maybe not ) noticed that from time to time some settings changed. Everyday I am working to make this place better and because I don't want to shut down the forum too often, I am working on it while you all are posting.

The design of the forum you are looking now at, is for the majority basic vBulletin software design. Which means it lacks the look and feel of Spyker Cars. A Spyker related banner is not enough. I am creating a complete new 'skin' to give to bring us closer to Spyker.

As you can imagine the new forum will be black, dark grey with orange and white details. I realize that White on Black is not too friendly for the eyes (although I really really really like the new design if I may say so myself) so the 'skin' you are currently looking at won't be thrown away.

Expect the new Spyker 'skin' soon.

cheers,

Hans
      Thanks for all you hard work Hans

Comment

Great energy in this forum. I have always been a Spyker fan, especially with the design. It speaks for itself. Looking forward to the "spyker skin"
        www.gasbrooklyn.com

Comment

I look forward to the new skin as well. This is a great place.
          ZFF, SCC, XL9, WP0, ZA9, DRM...

Comment

The Spyker skin will be available sometime this evening (CET). Expect a downtime of the forum within a couple hours of roughly 10 mins.

Comment

Hey! I just did a re-load and voila.

The new skin!

It's....different. I will give you that, SpykerOwner.

Not sure whether I like it, it will take some time in using the forum as I have these last few days to see whether everything seems/works as logical as the vBulletin default skin does (and what of course, one is used to, since 80% of the web's forums use this).

But....I must thank you for the effort. Thumbs up! A special skin adds to the character of the site. And that character cannot stay behind from the Spyker character of course.

Cheers,
              Bucciali

Comment

Brilliant....... So befitting a Spyker Site
                Rijk

Comment

Wow - its great.

Certainly has the 'Spyker' feel about it

Comment

I'm actually without words. This is brilliant! I love it and especially the Spyker logo's in the Forum overview. And of course every detail is just spot on

Thanx Hans!
                    ______

Mel

Comment

Very nice with the new look. Love the black/gray/orange color combination. I really like the typeface you used for "Quote," "Post," etc... classy and cool!
                      www.gasbrooklyn.com

Comment

Sweet! Good job on the buttons

Comment

Hans is still fine-tuning. It gets better all the time.
                          Rijk

Comment

Any interest in orange smileys? Hans has built some.
                            Rijk

Comment

Yeah! The black/gray ones are a bit too dark. Orange would make them more smiley-like

Comment

Working...
                              X