No announcement yet.

Spyker videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Spyker became listed in the Amsterdam stock exchange a Spyker was brought in the stock exchange building
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• What a way to get your car into the Amsterdam stock exchange building :lol:
      Olav

Instagram
      https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

• Q: Why is there no toolkit in a Spyker? (There is a small one..)
        A: Because the wheel brace is 4 feet long
        :lol:
        + YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Some Saab enthousiasts drove to Zeewolde to hand over some Swedish 'kötbullar och knäckebröd'. Good to see all those C8's.. One is white with a yellow roof! Man bij hond

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
            One is white with a yellow roof!
            The yellow looks like a protection layer to prevent the chrome to scratch before delivery.

Comment

• Here is another Dutch video, a Telegraaf test drive
              Video C8 Aileron

Comment

• That was the worst piece of automotive journalism I've seen in a long time. The guy obviously didn't really know what he was talking about, and although they had one entire day to drive the car, they only spent a sentence or two describing the ride of the car. The rest of the video was spent describing the looks and what cars it competes against. I think it's time to send an Aileron to Top Gear! Topgear will have to talk about Spyker Soon anyway, as their acquisition of Saab is quite a story.

Comment

• Could not understand the guy anyway!!:lol:

Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
                  That was the worst piece of automotive journalism I've seen in a long time. The guy obviously didn't really know what he was talking about, and although they had one entire day to drive the car, they only spent a sentence or two describing the ride of the car. The rest of the video was spent describing the looks and what cars it competes against. I think it's time to send an Aileron to Top Gear! Topgear will have to talk about Spyker Soon anyway, as their acquisition of Saab is quite a story.

Comment

• Do watch!
                    tv4.se

Not much interesting being said in swedish, but take a look in the factory!
                    Edit: New link, older one is dead
                    Last edited by IVR007; 20-10-2010, 12:45.

Comment

• Several videos linked to our press page

Spyker of Houston - Press and Media About Us

Comment

• LM85 at autoblog.nl

A nice video of a Syker LM85 at autoblog.nl.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I feel a bit embarrassed because I did not recognise the LM85's sound in the teaser autoblog.nl posted yesterday..

Comment

• So, Wouter finally has driven a Spyker. I had offered him a drive, but he would have to come to NY.
                            Rijk

Comment

• Why is my name not wouter? :lol:

Comment

• Very, very nice video

Dutchdude
                                Spykerowner #141
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X