When Spyker was still in F1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Spyker was still in F1

I've had the chance to visit only two F1 Races this last season: Silverstone and Turkey. But it was in style, being part of the Spyker Paddock Club. To walk the pit lane and to be able to enter the Spyker pit is a very special experience.
    Rijk

Excellent! I enjoyed Silverstone a lot this year as well.

Comment

Silverstone with my brother SpykerOwner AKA Selespeed and my friend Tom, the best mechanic west of the Hudson.
      Attached Files
      Rijk

Comment

Shame their name still isn't in F1

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
          Silverstone with my brother SpykerOwner AKA Selespeed and my friend Tom, the best mechanic west of the Hudson.
          I'm eager to learn what kind of Ferrari that is in the last picture. It might be a 50 Mondial, but I'm not sure. Great pictures.
          ZFF, SCC, XL9, WP0, ZA9, DRM...

Comment

I was so disappointed when I heared they were out

and replaced by 1ndia :rant:

Comment

Turkey
              Rijk,

You took your children with you to the race? I'm sure that was really really cool for them!

And I love the pictures with you and Hans at the Silverstone grand prix. I'm sure that Paddock Club makes you feel VERY SPECIAL during the F1 weekend. Great job man!
              ______

Mel

Comment

Great pictures of splendid moments. Must have been a fantastic experience, Rijk.

And I got that picture of Hans in my email...
                Hugo Sá aka Throttleman

Comment

Spyker American Le Mans Series Team

I heard Spyker may be entering the American Le Mans Series for a full season. I think it would be really great to have them in that series. I would try to go to as many races possible. I hope everyone on this forum would be supportive of a US run Spyker Factory Team.

Comment

Originally posted by chrome27f1 View Post
                    I heard Spyker may be entering the American Le Mans Series for a full season. I think it would be really great to have them in that series. I would try to go to as many races possible. I hope everyone on this forum would be supportive of a US run Spyker Factory Team.
                    Didn't they had those ALMS plans last year/season too?

Comment

Mel,

The kids had a great time. Walking the pit lane, having everything explained by the chief mechanic, holding the steering wheel. It was all very exciting. And boy, did we need those earplugs. The sound is so incredibly loud and intoxicating.
                      Attached Files
                      Rijk

Comment

Rijk,

I definitely can understand that! Must've been very exciting getting things explained and getting an insight in F1! Even for you

Great to see you actually made pictures of the F1 drivers!

And I definitely understand the need of the earplugs: I went to the GP Spain this year and had great seats looking over the pit entry and straight. I DEFINITELY needed those earplugs! You would've been mad if you didn't use the earplugs as you were actually sitting ON TOP of the action!

Great pictures!!!!!!
                        ______

Mel

Comment

It was actually my son Alex (10) that took the pictures of the drivers.
                          Rijk

Comment

It was actually my son Alex (10) that took the pictures of the drivers.
                            Well done Alex!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X