Key Fob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
    I don't understand. My key fob has no serial number.

There are many more key fobs in the world than cars
    Hi Rijk,

I know you from F-Chat.

I have wanted a Spyker since new, and remember test driving them. This was a cool thing.

I have found most cars are missing these that come up for sale today.

I am looking at pulling the trigger on a Spyker, but when missing this disk, can it still be bought today? I have narrowed my search to a specific car, so I would hope that would help in getting one vs. trying to get one a keyring collector. I, of course, and only after this for a car I own.

Shawn

Comment

I find it hard to believe that any Spyker is sold without a fob, since it is how you lock the car . . .
      With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheLam View Post
        I find it hard to believe that any Spyker is sold without a fob, since it is how you lock the car . . .
        I know better, but am being told, the keyfor the vehicle goes in the glove box.

I know there is a key there, but the round FOB is pretty importnat. VERY few cars I have seen still have these. I think they ahve been kept by previous owners.

What you show in your avatar is an item almost always missing.

Comment

... I am pretty sure Spyker would produce a key fob for you. Particularly, if you actually own one of their cars. Not sure at what cost though. I guess, an e-mail to Spyker works would easily answer that question!

Comment

Originally posted by tx246 View Post
            Hi Rijk,

I know you from F-Chat.

I have wanted a Spyker since new, and remember test driving them. This was a cool thing.

I have found most cars are missing these that come up for sale today.

Shawn
            William,

I remember you. Send me a PM, when you are ready. I know who to get in contact with.

Rijk
            Rijk

Comment

fob

you can definitely still order a new fob, because I just got one from the dealer. they had to order it since they lost the original... it was a 2009 so no surprise it got misplaced. Now all I have to do is get it programmed since they mailed it to me after the fact!

Comment

Mine needs to be reprogrammed also. I think your car and the fob need to be together to do that.
                Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by ExoticLover View Post
                  Hey guys,

Anybody would be able to get me one of those?

PM me if you can help me.

Thanks!!
                  Are you still looking for a key fob? I have one if you are, let me know.

Comment

Working...
                  X