No announcement yet.

Articles about Spyker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool video. Some stats they threw out were 124 C8 Spyders and 95 Laviolettes. Is this correct? I thought the Lavs were in the 70s number wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasperdd View Post
      Too funny; they contacted me today about a steering wheel AND a tow eye ring
      I sent them your way! Told them to hurry because you only have 1 wheel left.

Comment

• Originally posted by netburner View Post
        Not really an article, but Sam from SeenThroughGlass was allowed to drive a C8 Spyder
        I contacted Sam several weeks ago when he was in SoCal and offered to let him drive my Spyker...but didn't get a reply to my Instagram DM.

I messaged him again today (after the video came out) and congratulated him on the drive/video - to which I got a nice reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matinik View Post
          Cool video. Some stats they threw out were 124 C8 Spyders and 95 Laviolettes. Is this correct? I thought the Lavs were in the 70s number wise.
          124 Spyders should be close but there are less then 95 Laviolettes, 70 Laviolettes like you said would be pretty accurate. 95 coupes, including Double 12's and Ailerons is possible though.
          Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Working...
          X